• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DO NOT TRADE or SELL to ngeluaku

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, one of my packages arrived ripped opened and stuff was missing. Of course he said he send but didn't and then finally refunded me a small portion back after a lot of back and forth but didn't seem fair to me. I was so sick of dealing with him i just walked away. Never again!

i am sometimes make a mistake ,but i always try to resolve it quickly,im not a thief take others money without ship the item

anybody who ever buying from me and missing something,they are know i am fast to resolve the problem,not running away

i am also buying and selling at OSW forum and kidrobot forum

Wow buddy. Sorry to hear of your situation.

I hope everything gets resolved.

Thanks for the kind words brother I appreciate it.

Thanks Peter also buddy

Bummer. I had an exchange with someone on this board here that was so miserable I didn't bother leaving feedback for fear of retaliation. Took forever for the dude to ship, ignored me and I had to start a claim. When he finally did ship the figure it was jammed in a way too small box loose with missing pieces. I got in touch with him and told him what was up and he said he would ship them out. So during this time I didn't bother to drop the claim until I had the rest of my stuff and I didn't even bring up the fact that the figure was supposed to be mint like he said. He asked why I hadn't dropped the claim yet and when I told him I would as soon as I got my stuff he got absolutely furious. Long story short I finally got my stuff. At least 3 other people had shaddy dealings with him too.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Wow buddy. Sorry to hear of your situation.

I hope everything gets resolved.

Thanks for the kind words brother I appreciate it.

Thanks Peter also buddy

i just notice the falconer predator from hot toys ,the straps is scratch through ages

even the brand new one in box

also
the tracker straps glue is easily to apart

these doesnt happen at berseker ,he is the sturdiest from the three

Bought two Reeves Supermen, don't let me down Nigeluaku! After reading this I'm sweating, but I am hoping I get a chance to give a good review...by getting them soon.

Reviews, good or bad help. I don't buy often but I've always left a review. So far I haven't needed to leave a bad one, but I would if I'd had a bad transaction. My frustration is I always pay promptly, don't harass, but I can't sellers to leave me good reviews except two. It's nice when the favor is returned.

It happens mistakes are made, but attitude and communication are the first to go out the window, it usually becomes a he said and he said. I had an issue recently with an item of mine that I sent out that busted out of a lot of items and it is that one item that off set the whole deal. We live we learn we move on. Ng has never steered me wrong received several items from him as described. I even painted custom 3A work for him for trades,nothing I got from him was busted or had anything missing. If we can resolve the matter before a dispute breaks out that is always better.

Bought two Reeves Supermen, don't let me down Nigeluaku! After reading this I'm sweating, but I am hoping I get a chance to give a good review...by getting them soon.

Reviews, good or bad help. I don't buy often but I've always left a review. So far I haven't needed to leave a bad one, but I would if I'd had a bad transaction. My frustration is I always pay promptly, don't harass, but I can't sellers to leave me good reviews except two. It's nice when the favor is returned.

im here my friend

do not worry about me

you got a good figures and good prices from me

It happens mistakes are made, but attitude and communication are the first to go out the window, it usually becomes a he said and he said. I had an issue recently with an item of mine that I sent out that busted out of a lot of items and it is that one item that off set the whole deal. We live we learn we move on. Ng has never steered me wrong received several items from him as described. I even painted custom 3A work for him for trades,nothing I got from him was busted or had anything missing. If we can resolve the matter before a dispute breaks out that is always better.

you still hold that bat toyfair? want another ezio from me? :1-1:

I've traded with NG multiple times, and even packages of figures that value over $400 at one time. No problems at all. I think miscommunication may be the problem here, but that's just me.

my feedback doesnt show how many transaction i have done here

originally i am doing almost 100++ transaction here in the last 2 months ,these doesnt count trade and domestic sales

i am shipped 4-6 packages each day internationally

so delay may occur

i ship all registered airmail with barcode

DSC08087.jpg

To be honest this trade i was doing did it for me I am only gonna view threads and get information on up coming titles on this board. I AM DONE trading on this board there is really no layout for trades and no strict consquences for those that fail to live up to there end of the bargain and no way to protect or integrity or word or bond on deals.
It is sad it really needs to be address that people that come short should offer a good excuse or be banned from trading or offer a solution to make up for it. Not to change a trade mid way thru a deal or do a double switch after something has been argreed upon.

Back