• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Display Pedestals are on sale right now! 70% off!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mines been updated regularly and should be here tuesday! :banana:banana:banana:banana <-- one for each pedestal!

I'd check on your order, if it still hasn't updated yet...

Just for clarification, your tracking info hasn't been updated at all yet?

Hey ozz, sorry for the confusion. My shipping notices were updating regularly.

I got the first 6 of mine this morning. THEY ARE HEAVY! They are packaged very well, so you shouldn't have to worry about damages.

These are extremely nice. Everyone who gets these is going to be extremely happy with them for this price. I had been on the lookout for a nice pedestal for a good price. I'd even looked in going out of business sales. This was just an incredible deal and as promised, I owe Gru a huge thanks... so here ya go brother!

THANKS!!!

Hey ozz, sorry for the confusion. My shipping notices were updating regularly.

I got the first 6 of mine this morning. THEY ARE HEAVY! They are packaged very well, so you shouldn't have to worry about damages.

These are extremely nice. Everyone who gets these is going to be extremely happy with them for this price. I had been on the lookout for a nice pedestal for a good price. I'd even looked in going out of business sales. This was just an incredible deal and as promised, I owe Gru a huge thanks... so here ya go brother!

THANKS!!!

You got it!

Very cool, huh? Post some pics when you get everything set up.

:)

Nice! We need pics!

I wish I had gotten the 42", then I would have them this week also. But with the 48" being heavier and needing a different carrier, my estimated delivery is 8/3/09 :eek:

Received half my shipment of 8. Unpacked two so far and they look awesome.

Gruson, you rock!!!

Jim

Update: Received all 8 of the first shipment :) Unpacked 4 so far. The rest will probably go to the basement for later.

Last edited:
Took a couple of quick pics of two I setup in a temporary configuration. So far unpacked 4 of the 8 and cleaned them. 2 large on the second floor in my DVD room and 2 in my office (pictured). The rest will go down in the basement for my Theater.

3744129009_1dc1d71d9e.jpg
3744131293_a8c60b5262.jpg

3744928872_88f4298d8b.jpg

3744932706_6a122b985d.jpg
3744135443_7888ae0098.jpg

Wow they look great!

I called them today and they said my tracking doesn't update because they ship by large truck to the northeast coast, and they don't get scanned to Fedex till they reach there. Mine look like they will be delivered tomorrow.

Does anyone have a picture of the round pedestal display in black in their home, I would like to see how it looks, please post it, thanks....Mark

Well, finally got this bad-boy displayed, after about 6 months (sorry for the crappy pic.) This is the 48" pedestal from the sale. Thanks P1X and Gruson :banana

IMG_3365.jpg

Back