Disney Store Park 40th Anniversary Luke and Leia Limited Edition faux Bronze Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked one up at a Disney store yesterday. It's nice but yeah... $250 is a bit much. I figure they're making up the difference for those not attending the park.

I picked up mine a couple of days ago at the Disney Store. Out of their 6 locations in my area only one received it, and just four samples. By the time I got to their store, the same morning they got them, only two were left. I figure the price is high, but it's much cheaper than travel and stay expenses plus admission to the Park to get it for less there. The limited amount was also interesting, plus the fact I just love early Star Wars designs and this one is one of them, id it for me.

My picture review of the sample I purchased...

DINEYEXCLUSIVE07_zps984jyrzn.jpg

DINEYEXCLUSIVE08_zps034zjo2c.jpg

DINEYEXCLUSIVE05_zpshp7inkyp.jpg

DINEYEXCLUSIVE06_zpsouqjdaeo.jpg

DINEYEXCLUSIVE01_zpsjlcrpypa.jpg

DINEYEXCLUSIVE03_zpscfnop7ff.jpg

DINEYEXCLUSIVE04_zpsr3e7fsig.jpg

DINEYEXCLUSIVE02_zpsijoo9w7r.jpg

DINEYEXCLUSIVE00_zpsbldekrtu.jpg

I picked up mine a couple of days ago at the Disney Store. Out of their 6 locations in my area only one received it, and just four samples. By the time I got to their store, the same morning they got them, only two were left. I figure the price is high, but it's much cheaper than travel and stay expenses plus admission to the Park to get it for less there. The limited amount was also interesting, plus the fact I just love early Star Wars designs and this one is one of them, id it for me.

My picture review of the sample I purchased...

Digging your "Picture Reviews", LightSword! Saw the one for the McQuarrie Vader in the other thread as well. Neat concept and very nicely done! :clap

Thanks, folks. I sincerely appreciate your kind comments. Indeed, it is a great looking piece, a bit expensive, but then again most Disney stuff is. Its classy look made it an instant buy for me.

Back