DISNEY STORE ELITE SERIES PREMIUM FIGURES: CLOTHED 11-12" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to ask....did anyone get the Jyn figue? I would love to see a pic of her and Krennic together....and if you have any Hot Toys figures, I would like to see the scale, please? Kinda leaning towards getting these instead of the Hot Toys versions.

IMG_7555.jpg

IMG_7557.jpg

Re: DISNEY STORE ELITE SERIES PREMIUM FIGURES: CLOTHED 11-12" Figures

14c19749bbf7abc900136d16c44fc5cf.jpg
2412761f479a1b4f4ed3cdffbe5670c6.jpg
Is that the Disney Elite 10" vader with a modded Titanium Rebels head? that looks pretty good.

It is. I think it's pretty great though I prefer a more traditional Vader helmet so I won't personally be doing the mod.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Well, I can verify that the head used on this Elite Series Vader body is not the Titanium Rebels head, it's too big. I think the head in the pic is from the $20 Electronic Duel Rebels Vader.

Bonus40 gets you 40% off these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the code, joda76!

Seriously tempted in the Krennic figure.

EDIT: Just placed an order for it. Zackg__'s photo with Krennic and Vader won me over.

$28 shipped is not bad at all. If Hot Toys ever does release one, it won't be an issue replacing it.

Last edited:
You're welcome Fly.
Picked up Deathtrooper for my son to go with Vader.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought Krennic and swapped out few things to make Wullf Yularen from the Original Trilogy.

58ba9c064c4634c9f1dbedda3058fe4a.jpg

Sent from the Death Star communication division.

This figure can do the kneeling pose with minimum effort
DSC_4333.jpg

And I shorten the chain by 10 "rings", I think it looks better this way
DSC_4334.jpg

DSC_4337.jpg

Wow nice Kev. I got my son this but I kinda want one even though I have the HT. This thing is a great figure for the money and honestly even if it was $50 it's a deal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This figure can do the kneeling pose with minimum effort
View attachment 319046

And I shorten the chain by 10 "rings", I think it looks better this way
View attachment 319047

View attachment 319048

Has anyone ever noticed that this is the exact same sculpt as the first jakks Vader ? 20" and 31" it's a fantastic sculpt but I wish it were larger to fit his frame better. On another note it's annoying getting all those tiny plastic binders out of his cape. I don't touch it if there's a stitch like on krennikcs cape

I think I mentioned this way back in November, but I had ordered a bootleg Hot Toys body and head for Rey. Well I got the head a month ago, but the body got lost in the mail so I had to get a replacement sent. Anyways, it finally arrived today.

And...err... well it didn't turn out as well as I thought it would. She still looks pretty good but I have my gripes with it for sure. Biggest complaint is that the skin tones don't match as well as I had hoped. It looks a bit off. I also expected her to be a bit out of scale with the othets as it's a 1/6 body, but I didn't think she would be this big.

I guess you live and learn. It's not like I spent huge amounts of money on it anyways, and it doesn't look awful. I think it also helps that I undid the stitching on the front of that desert wrap that had it bunch up around her belly.

What do you guys think?
c7de1d3f2251788f36c2fd10982bc860.jpg
a86c02955c82b2ed74f190346ae0b97d.jpg
74831b461e40979640be165225e9fd38.jpg
d563cc0d11732ecf2fc5fa5337877756.jpg
a77f3bedb4b88f3eb0356201e70ba3d3.jpg

Didn't like the plastic Grenade holder on Death Trooper. Made one out of fabric black elastic. This is my first attempt, I'll probably make it again to give it the more staggered look. Love these figures, no worries about modifying them.

fad874d3d24d76e198546c754411634e_zpsfuvggamy.jpg

I think I mentioned this way back in November, but I had ordered a bootleg Hot Toys body and head for Rey. Well I got the head a month ago, but the body got lost in the mail so I had to get a replacement sent. Anyways, it finally arrived today.

And...err... well it didn't turn out as well as I thought it would. She still looks pretty good but I have my gripes with it for sure. Biggest complaint is that the skin tones don't match as well as I had hoped. It looks a bit off. I also expected her to be a bit out of scale with the othets as it's a 1/6 body, but I didn't think she would be this big.

I guess you live and learn. It's not like I spent huge amounts of money on it anyways, and it doesn't look awful. I think it also helps that I undid the stitching on the front of that desert wrap that had it bunch up around her belly.

What do you guys think?

I was surprised HT Rey's body is this pale, maybe try another body like phicen? Or maybe just get the googles and scarf of HT Rey and just make her the scavenger look.

Has anybody used the HT scavenger gear on the Disney figure? This might be a great way to display both the Scavenger and her main look from the movie.

Man, you cannot beat this figure for the price. I spent $35 shipped plus a couple bucks worth of paint, and this thing easily rivals a sideshow figure in my opinion. It's definitely not the same caliber as my Hot Toys ANH vader, but the gap isn't as wide as you'd think. If the head were slightly larger, the sides of the dome a little more flared, and the cape a higher quality material, this figure could easily fit in with any sideshow/hot toys collection(the scale notwithstanding).

Also, since they are so cheap, you can mod to your heart's content without fear of throwing half a paycheck down the drain.

I lowered the dome to be more accurate to the ANH helmet, shortened the chain on the cape by 10 links as suggested by another poster, repainted the mask in the alternating gunmetal and gloss black color scheme from the screen helmet, painted the dome gloss black, and did some other minor detailing on the tusks and the grill. I left the lenses bare plastic because I liked how they looked. Did a little weathering on the chest box and belt boxes too. Let me know what you guys think!

Man, you cannot beat this figure for the price. I spent $35 shipped plus a couple bucks worth of paint, and this thing easily rivals a sideshow figure in my opinion. It's definitely not the same caliber as my Hot Toys ANH vader, but the gap isn't as wide as you'd think. If the head were slightly larger, the sides of the dome a little more flared, and the cape a higher quality material, this figure could easily fit in with any sideshow/hot toys collection(the scale notwithstanding).

Also, since they are so cheap, you can mod to your heart's content without fear of throwing half a paycheck down the drain.

I lowered the dome to be more accurate to the ANH helmet, shortened the chain on the cape by 10 links as suggested by another poster, repainted the mask in the alternating gunmetal and gloss black color scheme from the screen helmet, painted the dome gloss black, and did some other minor detailing on the tusks and the grill. I left the lenses bare plastic because I liked how they looked. Did a little weathering on the chest box and belt boxes too. Let me know what you guys think!

Looks great! Quite an improvement.

Did you squeeze the dome by any chance? Maybe it's just the lens angle distortion.

Back