Disney Purchasing FOX. Bryan Singer Swims Alone.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Disney/Fox Deal: Mouse Outbids Commies...

SNIKT:

get_out_of_my_car_now__by_eviljackie30701-dbwj31e.png

:lol :lol :lol

I really hope it is.

Justice Department has already signed off on it with the contingency of Disney selling off the FOX sports channels (among a few other things). This is as good as done. The reason FOX doesn't want to deal with Comcast is because they know that merger would face much more scrutiny with the JD. That merger would be a long hard road with no guarantees of approval by the JD. Disney sweetened the pot and already has the pending blessing of governmental approval. I have no worries of this deal going through. It just won't happen overnight. Deals this big take time.

Last edited:

Dept of Justice has already signed off on it with the contingency of Disney selling off the FOX sports channels (among a few other things). This is as good as done. The reason FOX doesn't want to deal with Comcast is because they know that merger would face much more scrutiny with the DoJ. That merger would be a long hard road with no guarantees of approval by the DoJ. Disney sweetened the pot and already has the pending blessing of governmental approval.I have no worries of this deal going through. It just won't happen overnight. Deals this big take time.

:lecture Yup, something this big doesn't happen overnight.

I think this is the most current news:

Disney and 21st Century Fox have set July 27 as the date for shareholder votes on Disney’s $71.3 billion acquisition of most of Fox’s assets.

Setting the shareholder vote puts a timeline in place for Comcast to respond with another bid, should the cable giant decide to continue its pursuit of Fox. Comcast declined to comment.

The separate shareholder meetings for Disney and Fox are set for 10 a.m. at the New York Hilton, according to Securities and Exchange Commission filings made Thursday by both companies.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/variety.com/2018/biz/news/disney-fox-shareholder-voting-date-1202861184/amp/

Thanks. I’m only 7 yrs old . My virgin eyes can’t handle it!

Comcast had huge outages yesterday across the US. The mouse sent its agents to sabotage them from the inside. :lol

Back