Disney Purchasing FOX. Bryan Singer Swims Alone.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FOX Sees The Light & Starts Talks With Disney...

Me on the left while watching a movie with DiFabio, Riddick, Gaspar or Snikt...

1406B690-A44A-4967-9AC8-ED26B303B57D.jpeg

Me in the front.

wnxuLws.gif

Doom vs Avengers and F4 = 2. 5 billion

Avengers vs X Men = 4 billion

Avengers, F4, and Xmen vs Galactus, Silver Surfer, and Kang = WB assumes the position

I barely care about Thanos at this point. Why would I care about seeing them fight Doom or Kang? The MCU's bull**** tone turned off most intelligent people like myself from being truly invested in their cinematic endeavors. I'd rather see Noah Hawley helm a Doom origin and eventually an FF film where Kang is the villain. Legion pretty much artistically obliterates 90% of the MCU's works.

Me in the front.

wnxuLws.gif

:lol :lol

I barely care about Thanos at this point. Why would I care about seeing them fight Doom or Kang? The MCU's bull**** tone turned off most intelligent people like myself from being truly invested in their cinematic endeavors. I'd rather see Noah Hawley helm a Doom origin and eventually an FF film where Kang is the villain. Legion pretty much artistically obliterates 90% of the MCU's works.

Yeah take that you silly Clown.

I’m sure death note and the venom movie will be very intelligent flick that will make you brain blast your jimmies.

i want this deal to pass just to see Snikt go out in rage and look for random black people to beat up :lol

I'm not really excited about this if it means Fox won't get to make anymore CBMs like Logan. It was a breath of fresh air, that's for sure. I know Jackman said he'd reprise the role of Wolverine if Disney ever bought the X-Men though. Aren't they working on an X-23 movie?
Ideally there'd be no more CBMs tho.
I am excited if it means Galactus could be fully-realized, and not just a cloud. Knowhere from GotG made me think of what they could do with him.

Hawley's Doctor Doom movie sounds interesting though, especially if they land Mads Mikkelsen. I'd hate to see these projects canned because of this deal.

Last edited:

I'm not really excited about this if it means Fox won't get to make anymore CBMs like Logan. It was a breath of fresh air, that's for sure. I know Jackman said he'd reprise the role of Wolverine if Disney ever bought the X-Men though.

I dunno, even if that's true I doubt it would still stand, not after Logan.

Jackman said he’d reprise his role if they could work him into the Avengers films

That ship has sailed

I just want Kingsberg and Singer to keep their filthy paws off XMEN once and for all

Dunno if you’re serious but Disney is literally the only movie studio turning profit on these superhero films and quite frankly they are doing a bang up job.

Watch out for the Hollywood film crash

There’s an enlightening video posted on YouTube that discusses this further

Marvel is like 14 hits and counting

We need Silver Surfer in the MCU

Like... yesterday

Back