Disney Purchasing FOX. Bryan Singer Swims Alone.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FOX Sees The Light & Starts Talks With Disney...

I don't know. It's probably the latter, but that annoys me too. They don't know why they're excited. Their brainlessness triggers me.

And yet, I envy them. That simple mindedness. That enthusiasm to throw down coin on the same product every year again and again and again. How I wish I was less bitter. I want to be the lowest common dominator that claps like a trained seal at Porgs or laughs out loud at **** jokes.

Maybe you need a new hobby.

Do you even get any bonuses for preordering? A special drinking cup with a chintzy plastic character on top or a movie poster popcorn bag?

I don't know. It's probably the latter, but that annoys me too. They don't know why they're excited. Their brainlessness triggers me.

And yet, I envy them. That simple mindedness. That enthusiasm to throw down coin on the same product every year again and again and again. How I wish I was less bitter. I want to be the lowest common dominator that claps like a trained seal at Porgs or laughs out loud at **** jokes.

This post earns you a beer courtesy of yours truly, followed by a 30 minute convo on why Coppola's The Conversation is the most underrated film of all time.

This post earns you a beer courtesy of yours truly, followed by a 30 minute convo on why Coppola's The Conversation is the most underrated film of all time.

wow, check out SNIKT putting the moves on Difab :naughty:naughty:naughty be careful of that beer difabio. comes with a price

What kind of beer?

Also, I'm black you know. How do I know this isn't one of your "cultural enrichment" tricks like you attempted with those lads at your Stephen King's IT showing?!

wow, check out SNIKT putting the moves on Difab :naughty:naughty:naughty be careful of that beer difabio. comes with a price

Everyone wants a piece of dis.

bryan-singer-with-a-twink-800x445.jpg

O ****! Snikt trying to buy Fabio a drank. First a drink then to the crib then the bed. Snikt you nasty!

SNIKT is on the right.

Do you like my wrist band wezzy?

I really hope this deal happens. #1) we'd finally get the Fantastic Four, Doom, Galactus and Silver Surfer into the MCU, which absolutely where they make the most sense. #2) X-Men could get fully rebooted with no ties to the Singerverse. I think that might be a bit of a slower roll because there are already 2-3 movies in the hopper and Marvel would need a few years to work out their plans. So an X-Men reboot probably wouldn't happen until 2021/2022. Would be great to see Disney/Marvel have control of almost all of its properties like Warner Bros/DC does with theirs.

Even though outlets are reporting that talks have broken off, my guess it's just a matter of time. Other than Logan and Baby Boss, most of Fox's releases under performed this year. Deadpool is the only guaranteed blockbuster they have coming up, although I do like the trailer for The Greatest Showman. While I may go see the Predator reboot, the best days for that franchise are probably back in the 1980s/90s just like the Alien and Terminator franchises. I don't think New Mutants looks that interesting and the YA movie market seems to be dwindling. Dark Phoenix is a year off. And even if that movie is more Days of Future Past as opposed to Apocalypse, it still won't come close to making Marvel dollars. Sure the Avatar movies are coming but not until December 2020, and Cameron moves at a glacial pace so that date could slip. At this point it's possible the biggest obstacles to the deal are the egos of studio heads and senior executives. The studios have been talking for a while, which Stan Lee let slip a couple of months ago. Chances are this story was leaked to test the waters or maybe to get folks back to the table. As a result the headlines celebrated the news and Fox's stock jumped. Investors aren't going to ignore that. Maybe we'll hear something before the end of the year.

So . I guess that confirms it

snikt wants dat corn hole

I really hope this deal happens. #1) we'd finally get the Fantastic Four, Doom, Galactus and Silver Surfer into the MCU

Doom vs Avengers and F4 = 2. 5 billion

Avengers vs X Men = 4 billion

Avengers, F4, and Xmen vs Galactus, Silver Surfer, and Kang = WB assumes the position

We are all gender neutral in the forms....if the boys want to play a game of pitch and catch it’s their business 👌

We are all gender neutral in the forms....if the boys want to play a game of pitch and catch it’s their business ��

true, we are just warning Difab about Snikt's intentions. Now the real question is, does Difab want to be awake and conscious for the encounter? or passed out for it

Back