Disney Pre-order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this really their lisence though. These are produced by a different company. SS shouldn't announce a Disney Licence until they have Disney SS stuff to show. JMO.

I do think this is pretty cool though for what it is.

They have a tendency to announce big licenses well before the first product is shown. I don't think we'll see anything until right before SDCC or maybe not even until the con.

Wall-E PF, FTW!!!!

wall-e-poster-01.jpg
Would've loved for it to have been this!!

They have a tendency to announce big licenses well before the first product is shown. I don't think we'll see anything until right before SDCC or maybe not even until the con.

I agree. It only drives them crazy on here.:rotfl

Jeez... why is it that if something is not what a person collects, it's either lame, gay or crap??? :rolleyes:

We collectors by nature tend to be selfish creatures. There's always the chance a line will end before our most desired item gets produced, so every item that doesn't fit in our collection is a waste and potentially moves us closer to never getting the ones we most want.

I don't think we'll see any Disney PF's until we see some sort of announcement what licenses will be included in the PF line. I could be wrong.

Back