Disney infinity

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to Gamestop on Monday and they were all sold out of the Perry Platypus set. Checked again today just for kicks and they had one! Never hurts to try and try again… although I wasn't in a real rush. It was right next to where I was eating lunch so it was convenient.

Okay, so there are two series for the Power Discs, and series three is on the way...but why are the Toys R Us exclusive discs labeled series six and seven?

It is to distinguish which Toys R Us Exclusive disc is in the pack. The other disc inside the pack is a series 1 disc.

That's pretty sweet. So If I've already picked up series six and series seven, I shouldn't pick them up again, correct? Or is there more than one TRU exclusive disc for each series?

That's pretty sweet. So If I've already picked up series six and series seven, I shouldn't pick them up again, correct? Or is there more than one TRU exclusive disc for each series?

There's just one special TRU disc per series.

Walt Disney World put out Series 3 packs early. I got Mulans Fireworks and Disney Parks Parking lot Tram. Would have bought more than one pack, but I have MegaCon tomorrow.

Dino here is the UPC codes for the Toys R Us disc. A lot of them will be harder to come by now.

7 12725 02400 0 Mike's New Car - Also released in Series 2 without the lenticular sticker and orange border.
7 12725 02398 0 Tron User Control - Also released in Series 2 without the lenticular sticker and red border.
7 12725 02413 0 Emperor Zurg's Wrath - Also released in Race to Space Toys R Us Exclusive Crystal Figure pack.
7 12725 02399 7 Scrooge McDuck's Lucky Dime
7 12725 02401 7 Hook's Ship - Also released as a Rare in Series 2
7 12725 02404 8 Tron Sky
7 12725 02402 4 Stitch's Surfboard - Also released in series 2 without lenticular sticker and orange border.
7 12725 02403 1 Tron Terrain

Looks like last two should be coming out soon from what I have heard.

Anyone interested in trading discs? I have a rare Jolly Roger and Khan the horse.

Need:

Rare astro Blasters Space Cruiser
Rare Dumbo
Fix-it Felix
CHROME Armor
Carl's cane
King Candy Desert Toppings
Sugar Rush Sky

Ralph's Power of Destruction
Dr. Doofenshmirtzs Damage-I actor
Star Command Shield
User Control Dice
New Holland Sky
Victors Experiments
Halloween Town Sky
Jack's Scary Decorations

Still no word on Merlin's Summon disc... the LAST of the TRU exclusive discs? I hate to buy it on eBay!

FINALLY scored that Merlin's Summons disc... thanks for the heads up. I think I would have missed it if is wasn't you, Aerosmith.

THANKS!

The announcement regarding Disney Infinity 2.0 is tomorrow, April 30, at 10 am PST. Tag line on the e-mail I received is Get Ready to Assemble.

Avengers, anyone? :yess:

Yeah, they have already shown Caps Shield in the Teaser and Joe Quesada and Clark Gregg are going to be at the announcement tomorrow. :)

First images & info have surfaced:

All characters, Power Discs, and Toy Boxes from Disney Infinity 1.0 are compatible with 2.0, developer Avalanche confirmed. The Starter Pack comes with Thor, Black Widow, Iron Man, and a mysterious crystal shard piece. More play sets, both Marvel and other Disney-themed characters, will come to Disney Infinity 2.0.

23v0xgg.png

original.jpg

original.jpg

https://www.ign.com/articles/2014/0...oes-announced?abthid=536134cfb0f364a40400002d

Back