Dioramas by Pryto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i liked almost all of your work but to be honest i can´t understand the thing i did not like so i will say it cause i thik it will just make your work richer: the trees on the wokies one made looks no natural and for the quallity of your made up dioramas that does not match probablly it wasn´t that important for you, at least for me as an observer just to keep still would be perfect but any way that your work is great is something you must offten hear.
i dont mean to to offend you, but saying this i thik will make you work harder on trees there are small plastic leaves that combined whith green and browm foams should achive a better look but who am i to tell you what to do? just a simple viewer whith a little time to write dont feel ofended i said what i thuth migt help cheers hope you don´t take it the wrong way ill keep in touch to see your next uploadings

Don´t worry my friends, all comments are welcomed and you are right, the trees can be better. Actually I think once I run out of space I will start updating some dioramas, some of them were made almost 10 years ago (example Endor) and the backgrounds or details can defenitely be better.

Gracias por los comentarios amigo mexicano!

Well, a few more pictures, we are almost ready to start painting.

DV27.jpg

Some accesories for the sidewalls

DV28.jpg

Roof in place

DV29.jpg

Changes in the design of the roof lights

DV30.jpg

Complete structure

DV31.jpg

DV32.jpg

First hand of plaster

DV33.jpg

Second hand, almost done!

Pryto

Hi! While I finish a new diorama (sorry for not posting, my notebook is Out of Order and I just got this one today) I leave you a video with the Jabba´s Palace Making Of, I don´t know if you have already seen it, but after the Vader I realize a lot of you like the step by step of the process.
I hope you like it!
[ame="https://youtu.be/CIliaePiedM"]302 Found[/ame]

@pryto
thank you for the Jabba's Palace figure The movie...
I really enjoy 8.43 minutes... that one of the best in my life....
The Jabba's Palace making and the movie are very inspiring for die hard 3 3/4" Starwars figure...
Thank you so much...

Regard,
Ade Markus

wow pryto your stuff is just off the charts amazing....the detailing is just incredible..........:clap

Wow, almost one month since my last post. Finally I was able to finish my last diorama of Palpatine´s office.

First, Anakin chatting with Palpatine
PalpatineOffice5.jpg

JedivsDarthSidius1.jpg

JedivsDarthSidius2.jpg

JedivsDarthSidius3.jpg

...."it´s treason then!"
JedivsDarthSidius4.jpg

JedivsDarthSidius5.jpg

JedivsDarthSidius.jpg

Back