Dioramas by Pryto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent dioramas! The Mustafar Separatist War Room is my clear favourite.
I see you took some inspiration from The_Professor's work? His creations are a genius for recreating a location accurately in a limited space.

Have you ever thought about making a Trade Federation Droid Control Ship diorama? That one hardly ever gets made for some reason, even though it's such a cool scene.

Wow, amazing work! And how you make it?

Hi! I used cardboard for the structure. I used some polyfoam to make the shape of the cavern, paper and tape. Then plaster mixed with sand to give it some texture and cover all the tape. Some grey paint for the dark areas/stones/etc, then white for the snow.
I hope I can finish it this weekend and take some pictures!
Pryto

Excellent dioramas! The Mustafar Separatist War Room is my clear favourite.
I see you took some inspiration from The_Professor's work? His creations are a genius for recreating a location accurately in a limited space.

Have you ever thought about making a Trade Federation Droid Control Ship diorama? That one hardly ever gets made for some reason, even though it's such a cool scene.

Hi! Please let me know who The_Professor is! Is there a site from him? Wich trade federation ship do you mean, the one where Grevious fights with Anakin and Obi Wan in EPIII? Or the one from EpI where Gunray and Haako are?

Thank you!
Pryto

Thanks JKNO! I hope you like the pictures with the figures.

a.jpg

c.jpg

4-1.jpg

8.jpg

e.jpg

d.jpg

g.jpg

h.jpg

Well, a good way to start the week, specially after my favourite soccer team (River Plate) yesterday lost the cathegorie and now will play in second division for the first time in history. We are still the team with more championships... (who cares now!!!! jajjaa).
My wife went out, my baby sleeps and 0 degrees outside, ideal for dioramas! Take a look of the final pictures of the Wampa Cave diorama.
I hope you like it!
Pryto

WampaCave1.jpg

WampaCave2.jpg

WampaCave3.jpg

WampaCave4.jpg

WampaCave5.jpg

WampaCave6.jpg

WampaCave7.jpg

WampaCave8.jpg

WampaCave9.jpg

25-WampaCave.jpg

Hi! Please let me know who The_Professor is! Is there a site from him? Wich trade federation ship do you mean, the one where Grevious fights with Anakin and Obi Wan in EPIII? Or the one from EpI where Gunray and Haako are?

Thank you!
Pryto

The one from TPM that Anakin blows up.

Here's a link with some dioramas created by The Professor. Especially his Invisible Hand Bridge reminded me of yours'. Hence I assumed you were inspired by him.

Hi ! I´ve started a new diorama, the Birth of Darth Vader. It will be quite small, but I need to use empty space in my shelfs. I hope I find free time during the week, the weekend was terrible! With 0 degrees I couldn´t get out of bed.

This will be de scene:
DV0.jpg

DV1-1.jpg

The left side will be the Tusken Raiders´s Camp

DV2-1.jpg

DV3-1.jpg

DV4.jpg

DV5.jpg

DV6.jpg

DV7.jpg

DV8.jpg

I hope you like it!
Pryto

Looks great. Love the pictures that show the entire process. Please keep them coming.

Awesome work (keep the pictures coming-- love seeing the progress shots... very inspiring)... oh, and Felipe's your best creation by far. :clap

Back