Dinostoreus Collectibles- (pic heavy)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy K9

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since quite a few of you other freaks have shown great interest in the Sideshows Dinosauria line, I thought I would post pics of other great dino collectibles.

I was able to getthese fine collecibles with the help of forum member dansdinosaurs.:D

Since Sideshow is fullfilling my want for fleshed out Dinosaurs, I decided to try out Dinostoreus for my skeletal recreation wants.

These are great pieces to display with your Sideshow statues.

Here are the pics, and I hope you enjoy them.

Deinonychus 1/2 Skull Replica

IMG_7736.jpg

IMG_7721.jpg

IMG_7720.jpg

IMG_7722.jpg

IMG_7733.jpg

Tyrannosaurus-Rex 1/10 Skull Replica

IMG_7657.jpg

IMG_7679.jpg

IMG_7680.jpg

IMG_7681.jpg

Wow, the Para is so majestic-looking, even millions of years later. Nature is truly the original artist.

Awesome. Is the skeleton pre-mounted, or is it like the skull models? Hopefully it's not too delicate.

Ah, the old collecting bug. :D

It looks like most of the other skeletons are 1:20 scale, so they should make for one heck of a home exhibit. I might go for the Velociraptor one of these days, since it's 1:2.

Ah, the old collecting bug. :D

It looks like most of the other skeletons are 1:20 scale, so they should make for one heck of a home exhibit. I might go for the Velociraptor one of these days, since it's 1:2.

It would be nice if they had went ahead and made it lifesize. More money, I know, but it's so close.:D

When asking for a quote on Oxmox's Deinonychus #2 statue, I asked Gaby about their Velociraptorlifesize statue. She couldn't say much, except that they were still in progress. It would be a better option for a wider variety of collectors. Seeing as how it's much smaller than their Deinonychus, hence much cheaper.

Yeah, although I think lots of people prefer that JP-style raptor anyway. Once you get into that price range, you might as well go for the big show-stoppers. Heck, I probably would.

Yeah, I know. Personally I want something that's accurate to real life, but I do still love the JP dinos.

I was looking at a scale chart, and if it's correct, then the Utahraptor was a little bigger than the JP raptors. Isn't that the one they modeled the raptors from the first movie after?

Wow, very nice skull replicas!! I have a 1:10 complete T:rex esqueleton from Toysrus :lol cheap but the material isn´t as good as would like it, deformed with the time.:rolleyes:

Very cool pics. I'm on the fence about whether or not to pick up any of these, though the pictures sure to their part promotionally. :D

Very cool pics. I'm on the fence about whether or not to pick up any of these, though the pictures sure to their part promotionally. :D

Scar, you should definately pic up a few of these. Definately worth the price. The full Triceratops skeleton is by far my favorite piece that i've bought.

Hm, I think the JP raptors were based on Deinonychus, and the Utahraptor was discovered either during or shortly after production. Scar might know?

They began unearthing Utahraptor in 1991, and when word of the massive raptor find began reaching the JP team very, very, very early on in pre-production (pre-production on the film was over 25 months), they jumped on the opportunity to escalate the size of the film's raptors which previously were to be based on Deinonychus proportions in the novel.

Back