Dinosauria: Stegosaurus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't feel bad. My Spinosaurus stays on top of my TV in my bedroom. lol Once I have my 1:1 subadult Parasaurolophus and 1:8 JP Tyrannosaurus Rex built up, there won't be any room to move around. I think I can get rid of my pesky bed, which should free up some space. :lol

As for my next statue, I just recently bought Jonathan Rader's 1:20 Sue the Tyrannosaurus Rex maquette. It's being sent to Martin Garratt to be built up. I can't wait to have it in-hand.:panic:

You'll love Shane's 1:15 Triceratops, and Martin is the perfect guy to build it up for you.

I will be purchasing the Stegosaurus Maquette directly from Sideshow, once the rest of my rewards points kick in. For me, it is a definite must buy. I'm just hoping it isn't Sideshow's last Dinosauria piece. They seemed so excited about the line a year or two ago, and the pieces have done very well. The only pieces left on their website are the Stegosaurus and Apatosaurus maquettes.

EDIT: I just asked about the future of the Dinosauria line on Sideshow's Facebook page, and they said we will see some Dinosauria roaming around soon. That's some very positive news, and it get's me very excited to see what will be next.

Your room sounds interesting! Would love to see pics of your prehistoric madness!!! :wink1:

DSC_7561.jpg

DSC_7563.jpg

DSC_7598.jpg

DSC_7600.jpg

DSC_7620.jpg

:yess:

Hey Tupuxuara,

What shelving unit is that you've got for your Dino pieces? Is it a BESTA from Ikea?

Cheers :)

Hello obsidian7. My closet is custom made by me and my father. Are not carpenters but my father is an architect, and admit that he helped me with calculations :))
** Glass shelves are 5 mm thick! Have an increased resistance due to glass in the middle that holds each shelf!:lecture:exactly::clap

PS:pS: I am very proud that I made ​​this cabinet, plus also has spots:clap:rotfl:hi5::lol:exactly:

EDIT: I just asked about the future of the Dinosauria line on Sideshow's Facebook page, and they said we will see some Dinosauria roaming around soon. That's some very positive news, and it get's me very excited to see what will be next.

Soon indeed. ;)

Have I read correctly from a recent post that Dinosauria line is NOT dead? If true :pray:, best news I've heard in a while concerning this line.

Now come on Sideshow, pull out all the stops & knock us on our arses, & SAVE THIS LINE!!!!!!! Hoping for more Krentz, Foulkes, & some Sean Cooper, in a larger scale & better paint apps. Long live these incredible beasts!!!!!:yess::clap:clap:clap

Have I read correctly from a recent post that Dinosauria line is NOT dead? If true :pray:, best news I've heard in a while concerning this line.

Now come on Sideshow, pull out all the stops & knock us on our arses, & SAVE THIS LINE!!!!!!! Hoping for more Krentz, Foulkes, & some Sean Cooper, in a larger scale & better paint apps. Long live these incredible beasts!!!!!:yess::clap:clap:clap

You've read correct my friend. I asked about the line on the Sideshow Facebook page, and one of their reps replied that the line is not dead.

As to what we will see next, one can only guess. I'm hoping for a Majungasaurus maquette. 1/15 scale would do that creature justice, I think. :)

I would love to see a big theropod like Giganotosaurus, Acrocanthosaurus, Mapusaurus or (a little bit smaller) a Ceratosaurus.:pray:

Hello friends! Today I received Spinosaurus from Sideshow Dinosauria. I'm pretty happy with the first visual appearance:yess:. I had the impression that it is slightly larger in reality:cuckoo:. This Spino is slightly malnourished (joke). I am happy that I managed to get my hands on the last statue in Germany, perhaps in all of Europe:lecture:exactly::yess:::clap. Currently this statue sells for record price of 900 $.:gah::horror:slap

PS: I am glad that the statue is intact and what can I say ... the show must go on with other statues:wave

good to know that it has arrived safely in romania. As i told you earlier, it´s a great statue and worth the money. Maybe the paintjob is not the best, but i don´t have any problems with that and i like the narrow shape of the spino - an athletic dinosaur.:lol

Have fun with the statue!:wink1:

Hello folks, how are you? Not say anything about future Sideshow Dinosauria statues:gah:? Dying to see some pictures or even know what species of dinosaur will appear:pray::lol. Spinosaurus starts to like more and more:wink1:. I hope at least until 31 October to see the next statue Dinosauria, Spooktacular event, made by Sideshow!:pray:

PS: Dyscrasia, Spinosaurus I received intact and look good, but as Timo said, painting them hurt the quality statue. I seriously think I will buy a new statue. Now honestly started to like and Parasaurolophus Herd, Modell Sideshow Dinosauria, but I also like Deinosuchus. The first statue even if not very nice color, I like that there are 4 dinosaurs and the image is insane:clap:yess:

Euoplocephalis maquette is the next statue to be released by Sideshow. Preorders to follow soon.
Glad the line isn't dead. (incorrect spelling is intentional)

Back