Dinosauria: Stegosaurus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep had thought about checking it over I will wait till wife at work check it and reseal it still nice of her to buy it.

Checked out the statue today No 248 all ok no damage resealed for xmas.

Some pictures of my collection:wink1:

DSC_1078.jpg

DSC_1102.jpg

DSC_1125.jpg

DSC_1123.jpg

DSC_1188.jpg

DSC_1066.jpg

DSC_1176.jpg

DSC_1154.jpg

Beautiful display, especially with the blue lighting. I have to admit, the glass shelves do make me a bit nervous.

Jeremy glad that you started to take pictures to giants :clap Want more! :impatient::clap:yess::blissy

PS: I'm glad you like my closet full of dinosaurs:yess:. About glass is 5 mm thick and very resistant. Resist that has several enterprises, including central catching.:lecture ....rigorous calculations:rotfl

Last edited:
Wow, this looks like a whole new setting, Jeremy. Looks like that baby Steg is ready for some shroom trips, Dino-Rev style.

Wow, this looks like a whole new setting, Jeremy. Looks like that baby Steg is ready for some shroom trips, Dino-Rev style.

Thanks Dan. Yeah, we have quite a few of those mushroom covered branches around here, and this one had already broken off from a tree. I thought it'd be great to get a shot of the baby on top eating some of the mushrooms, while the mother looked at him/her from afar. ;)

Hopefully these mushrooms won't have any negative effects. :lol

Awesome photography there! Looks like they came back from extinction! Great realism! :clap

Thanks VS. I try as best I can to make it seem like these are at the very least, lifesize statues.:horror

Got this statue for xmas great piece but seems huge compared to rest of the line.

Great pictures Jeremy, this is not my favorite piece of the line but your pictures do make me like it a little more. Thusfar the only piece I do not own from this line because I was not very fond of the paint on the one a saw at a con but I'm still not sure If I'll get it or not. It is quite expensive here and for my collection space quite large and spaceconsuming as well.

Great pictures Jeremy, this is not my favorite piece of the line but your pictures do make me like it a little more. Thusfar the only piece I do not own from this line because I was not very fond of the paint on the one a saw at a con but I'm still not sure If I'll get it or not. It is quite expensive here and for my collection space quite large and spaceconsuming as well.

Thanks Sleis! I'm glad you like the pics.

I do agree that it is expensive and space consuming, but it's the best representation of an adult Stegosaurus in statue form, imho. It's become part of my growing Stegosaurus "shrine". ;)

If you can afford the price and space, it's totally worth it. :D

Back