Dinosauria: Stegosaurus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Blade-of-the-Moon. Glad you noticed the change at time of delivery:lecture:goodpost:! The best thing would be for us to expect this wonderful maquette, to call someone directly to Sideshow! Ask them directly why they keep changing, period...and exactly when to break the piggy bank for STEGO?:gah::duff:duff

I talked to Dan ( dansdinosaurs.com ) and he said he was told to expect them next week.

Hello Blade-of-the-Moon! You gave us great news from DAN:clap:hi5:!_ I am very excited to see this great statue! I hope to show at least 80% as is shown in the official pictures :):pray:

Ok, here you go :

303353_184659744995770_1235843057_n.jpg

285695_184659768329101_1354898626_n.jpg

I was charged for mine but have yet to receive a shipping notice

A little off topic, but does anyone know anything about Paleocraft, & Sean Coopers' dinosaur sculpts? Just saw his Concaventator Corcovatus sculpt on his site, & it truly looks amazing. Does anyone own this sculpt(?), & if so pics?

Sideshow would be wise to commission some work from this guy. Oh, & his mammal sculpts are the best I've seen on the market.

A little off topic, but does anyone know anything about Paleocraft, & Sean Coopers' dinosaur sculpts? Just saw his Concaventator Corcovatus sculpt on his site, & it truly looks amazing. Does anyone own this sculpt(?), & if so pics?

Sideshow would be wise to commission some work from this guy. Oh, & his mammal sculpts are the best I've seen on the market.

do you have a link to Sean Coopers site?

do you have a link to Sean Coopers site?

The site is Paleocraft.com. Check the catalog section for multiple pics of Concavenator Corcovatus sculpt (kit). And make sure you check out the 'What's new' tab, as you will see many wip pics of various projects. Enjoy.:wave

Back