Dinosauria: Euoplocephalus maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received a email saying.

Dear Dinosauria Collector,

Thank you for your order for the Euoplocephalus in Egg. We are writing to inform you of an update on the shipment of your order.

As of this time we will not be getting the Euoplocephalus in Egg in, the original delivery date we were given was incorrect; and due to the delay in completing your order on the scheduled processing date we will not be able to complete your order on the original date given.

We anticipate the Euoplocephalus in Egg to arrive in port on January 30, 2013 now and we will process your order on February 1, 2013. We apologize for this inconvenience and hope to be able to complete your order as soon as possible. The charges that were done on January 16, 2013 is in the process of being returned to your account and should show in your account in another business day or two.

how is it $25 shipping to england but $20 shipping within usa :monkey4

Don't know got total cost of $53 as I got the egg for $28 so I was happy with that but now it's gonna get refunded what sort of operation they running at sideshow ?

In my experience, shipping to the UK typically costs less than shipping to Austria. It is based on distance from the US.

I hope they mean it this time. And my shipping is half of what they said it would be last week.... that makes more sense.

Shipping cost to Austria increased from $40 in the first progressing email to $43.65 in the recent email :slap
Nevertheless I'm looking forward to this piece. I hope the quality is good and it's worth it :monkey1

Back