Dinosauria: Euoplocephalus maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think some cancellations are possible seeing as it's no longer available as an Xmas gift purchase. Kinda depends if eBay prices settle down a bit, I guess. They were crazy a while ago.

Yeah, seems the first group on ebay went for a lot and now they don't seem to be selling at those prices anymore so I bet they will come down to something more resonable once they all hit. I don't think anyone who really wants one will have to shell out a ton for one.

price did come down a little, but still ~$300 for the only one left on sale..... with only 200 es total, there has to be some collectors and not 100% flipper, so i really dont expect this piece to drop in price too much as time goes on.

price did come down a little, but still ~$300 for the only one left on sale..... with only 200 es total, there has to be some collectors and not 100% flipper, so i really dont expect this piece to drop in price too much as time goes on.

I'd say your spot on. 200 ES is nothing anymore. If I can get $600 for my 2 then they have to go. I want a Hulk maquette, so if these little guys can pay for the bulk of him then :wave

Yeah, but its not selling at $300 so who knows. Guess we will have to wait until more actually sell to know for sure. If it does stay that high though I may have to agree with wanderlai and try to turn it into something big I want.

Missed it as well :( probably won't be going many to Europe with an edition size like this anyway, so... hope they will do an adult Ankylosaurus vs. dio or maquette one day that I will be able to buy instead of this, but still, like you guys said, would have been nice to at least have had the change to get this :(

Missed it as well :( probably won't be going many to Europe with an edition size like this anyway, so... hope they will do an adult Ankylosaurus vs. dio or maquette one day that I will be able to buy instead of this, but still, like you guys said, would have been nice to at least have had the change to get this :(

I'm hoping for an Ankylosaurus maquette or VS dio myself..though we haven't had a VS dio since the Allo VS Camara right ? Been awhile.

Mine says 20.00 also and shipping soon.....what to do with 2 eggs? I hate eggs and I don't collect Dino stuff!:gah:
Just got caught up in the preorder madness :slap

Back