Dinosauria: Euoplocephalus maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had no intentions of flipping but I never thought theyd sell for over $300 either. If someone wants one or both of mine Im open to offers. If these 2 little guys can help pay for a Hulk Maquette or some other statue then Ill have to move them along.

But you cancelled before ebay prices started going nuts, right?

I don't think anyone saw them re-selling for that much. Cancelling NOW would be dumb.

Well i missed this one and now will trade any statue from my predator collection for it. Watch the vid and if there is anyone that wants to trade just pm me.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep0civSJuzY&feature=plcp[/ame]

This is just getting ridiculous now.

But man is it tempting to flip this. That's a huge return on such a small statue.

Wait List conversion!! :thud:

:blissy

Actually I'm more relieved than anything else. That little sucker was about to cost me big bucks.

Doubt it, very much actually. Anything they release is always delayed by at least one month or more.

The only reason I ordered this was because the release was November when we ordered which made me ASSUME that the pics were of a production piece and the piece was instock or on their way to Sideshow.

But you know was assume stands for... :cuckoo:

Talked to Jennifer at CS today, and she said it's going to be moved to January for sure, they just haven't changed the web page yet. So much for giving this little guy as a gift this Christmas, two years in a row now the item I ordered for Christmas isn't going to be available. Guess my valentines shopping is done though, I hope. May mean some get lucky on the wait list though if there are cancellations before dec., not everyone is a flipper.

I think this will definitely result in some cancellations, seeing as some folks would have had this on order as a Christmas present. Some more waitlisters might get lucky.

Back