Dinosauria: Euoplocephalus maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now if they made Dilophosaurus also ss ex only with 200 es, then it will really set off a storm and revitalize the dinosauria line :lol

No way will this little guy sell for anything so low. We're looking at $200 minimum.

Another just sold for $370.

Amazing. I wonder if the $500 one has a chance? I guess it depends on how much competition it has....

My local retailer ordered 2 for other customers that somehow knew about this piece in advance, and he told me that he wasn't able to obtain additional pieces from SSC.

Well, mine is on waitlist (probably forever :( )....

My local retailer ordered 2 for other customers that somehow knew about this piece in advance, and he told me that he wasn't able to obtain additional pieces from SSC.

yeah sorry to say wl has no chance on this one, for such a low retail price noone is going go cancel especally given what's happening on ebay.

200 es is really pretty insane though when you think about it, as there is no ex/reg...but total 200!

Mine too mate. I don't think it'll be too long before the dreaded Wait List cancellation notice comes through. After all, who would be dumb enough (or compassionate enough towards their fellow collectors :rotfl) to cancel?

The odd thing is, over the long term I don't see the price climbing any higher than what it's selling for now. Simply because there's a limit on what collectors will pay for such a small piece.

For the time being though it's flipper heaven :horror

I was offered 330.00 for one of mine....but I was thinking about posting a for trade ad below..... Wouldn't mind seeing someone get this who really wanted one and maybe I could get something someone else has I collect.:lecture

There's a blurb in the Sideshow newsletter about this guy. It says there's still time to join the waitlist and get one. I think this might be a case of mega hype causing prices to skyrocket artificially. Sideshow has a tendency to put stuff in waitlist status and hold some back for those waitlist orders to be fulfilled in my experience.

I suggest that anyone who wants one of these and isn't on the waitlist should join it now.

If anybody wants to make a trade over this maquette, what is it tht you are looking for?

There's a blurb in the Sideshow newsletter about this guy. It says there's still time to join the waitlist and get one. I think this might be a case of mega hype causing prices to skyrocket artificially. Sideshow has a tendency to put stuff in waitlist status and hold some back for those waitlist orders to be fulfilled in my experience.

I suggest that anyone who wants one of these and isn't on the waitlist should join it now.

This sounds good. There may still be hope yet.:pray:

My hope is that everyone who wants one is able to get one at retail and the flippers get stuck with it.

I'm not sure that getting stuck with a $40 item would worry flippers too much.

But yeah, I hope some Dino fans on here manage to get one now.

Back