Dinosauria: Euoplocephalus maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are not the first to complain and you wont be the last. It just seems like people are acting like their missing this is the only time its happened.

Yeah, that could be true but if you ask every person on this board who has been here longer than 2 years I bet 95% of them have missed something they really wanted. It may suck but thats the way it goes for everyone.

Yeah, that could be true but if you ask every person on this board who has been here longer than 2 years I bet 95% of them have missed something they really wanted. It may suck but thats the way it goes for everyone.

Agreed. I do sympathize with them though, I'm an ebay veteran since 2002 or so, that places teaches a lot about losing something you want. It is definitely something that is going to happen eventually. Next time it does some will remember and have learned from it and there will be some new guys who just had it happen to them who want to complain and hear others agree with them. It does suck and your right it's just the way it goes for everyone.

I've missed many things...:gah: But that's life.

Agreed. I do sympathize with them though, I'm an ebay veteran since 2002 or so, that places teaches a lot about losing something you want. It is definitely something that is going to happen eventually. Next time it does some will remember and have learned from it and there will be some new guys who just had it happen to them who want to complain and hear others agree with them. It does suck and your right it's just the way it goes for everyone.

eBay sucks.:lecture

thats why i always advocate TBD Es, only some one who really wants to get them will order them first or have enough time to make a decision depending on finances, once the ES is set ,maybe once the item is in stock, the bloddy flippers can step in and gobble up the rest lol

Reading this I suppose I was lucky clicked on the link and there was 80 left,used my points so got it for $29 but I hope I dont get killed on the postage to England.I only collect the maquettes not the dioramas so I also took the plunge and ordered the last stegosaurus I could find on the web in England or postage would be to high.Now just missing the spinosaurus but ebay prices seem way to high at moment so may have to live without him.

Hi Chris,
the main problem for international customers is the time zone. I have started this thread at evening in germany and had no idea about how fast they will sell out. On the next day in the morning when i was online again all were gone...:lol

But as i wrote earlier, i have no problem with that. there are more dinosauria pieces that i don´t own myself, like the styraco or the velo vs. proto or....:wink1:

can't wait to get me eggs also, never even knew sideshow made Dino stuff!:slap should look cool displayed with my PF monsters:yess:

Personal disappointment aside, I do look forward to seeing some in-hand pics of this one, and I'm glad for anyone who's delighted with their purchase of it. I think it will definitely be a very cool little piece to own.

I've always wondered if armored dinosaurs like Euoplocephalus and Ankylosaurus hatched with armor, or if it developed as they aged. Hmm.

Back