Difference b/w Enterbay & Blitzway Scarface?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prince_of_weasels

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I only buy HT 1/6 scale figures so know little about other brands.

So I'm very confused - I actually thought these figures were one and the same, as they look very similar. Could someone fill me in on the key differences between these two figures and the companies?

Quality of each? Price point of each (I notice the Blitzway one is already on eBay as In Stock). Availability of each.

Cheers in advance.

A:Blitzway's has been released and is currently available. EB's are currently just the prototypes shown at Ani-Com. No word yet on availability or price (that I know of).
Q: BW is the new kid on the block, so they really don't have anything to compare this release to, as it's their first figure produced. However, judging by both in-hand photographs and reviews it's a 1/6th wonder, on par with releases like The Godfather from Hot Toys. The general consensus is that they'll be bringing some serious competition to other 1/6th companies. EB's, we can only judge by the protos, so there really is no final release for comparison, but from what I understand, EB has a history of delivering inferior production pieces.
P: At $199, the Blitzway Scarface is about the price of one of HT's bigger releases, but brandishing excellent craftsmanship, various accessories, Tony's throne, and a monogrammed magnetic base, it seems like a steal. Again, EB's isn't out, but they also seem to have a history of being overpriced.

Blitzway is available now and excellent.

Enterbay will be available in 5 years when no one cares anymore.

The end.

Breaker (member on this forum and owner of UK-based OneSixthBruce shop) has it direct from Blitzway that a second batch of Scarface figures will be released in September.

$155 from abcexpress, with $50 shipping to Australia.

A bit harsh King? The main thing to remember is that Blitzway is a new company and Scarface is their 01 making it a must have if you plan on reselling your figures later in life because it is their first ever figure. Enterbay is an experienced company who is known for high prices, eccentric figure choices and their Bruce Lee line.

But honestly this figure is amazing expecially the chair and base.

Personally what this figure is going to be worth in x years is neither her nor there. I bought it because the sculpt is outstanding and as a package it's excellent. I wanted Tony Montana, Blitzway delivered.

Who can guess how EB's will turn out, or when it will turn out, and for how much. I don't give a crap about EB's promo material and pics any more, they're not worth the pixels they're made from. I'll judge an EB release on its merits once it has been released. Their teasers and proto pics mean very little, even for speculation's sake.

Personally what this figure is going to be worth in x years is neither her nor there. I bought it because the sculpt is outstanding and as a package it's excellent. I wanted Tony Montana, Blitzway delivered.

:exactly: if you are looking for an amazing TM there is no need to wait for EB unless you are into collecting from a specific company, but I'd rather go with what looks best.

:goodpost: guys!

Just got my PO for BW Scarface yesterday and as their first figure, they made a very good 1st impression to most collectors including me! :wink1: Better get this now @ SRP and if ever you favor EB's take on TM in the future, you can just sell this off.

Goodluck! :)

Personally what this figure is going to be worth in x years is neither her nor there. I bought it because the sculpt is outstanding and as a package it's excellent. I wanted Tony Montana, Blitzway delivered. QUOTE]

I wasn't implying that this figures wealth will be large nor small in the future. I meant that since it is an 01 figure it feels that bit more special.

I cant see myself selling this badboy any time soon or far.

Even though I really like EB the BW version will be hard to beat, even if HT were making one. The BW Scareface is awesome

Blitzway is available now and excellent.

Enterbay will be available in 5 years when no one cares anymore.

The end.

I guess you weren't there when it was pages and pages of people whining about how long BW was taking and questioning whether they'd even deliver.

The Enterbay version will come with more accessories like the briefcase but you can certainly buy those separately on ebay. It is the face sculpt that matters and Blitzway chose the perfect face expression for this figure.

I guess you weren't there when it was pages and pages of people whining about how long BW was taking and questioning whether they'd even deliver.

78Myers was responsible for about half of that whining, but he came to the party when it was apparent they'd deliver :)

Even though I really like EB the BW version will be hard to beat, even if HT were making one. The BW Scareface is awesome

:exactly: :goodpost:

It took a while, but it is out and available now, and it looks great, EB only had protos and in my eyes they needed work...why wait. :dunno

It took a while, but it is out and available now, and it looks great, EB only had protos and in my eyes they needed work...why wait. :dunno

This is the right and only answer needed for the OP imo. I've got my Scarface fix (Blitzway) and am very pleased with it.

Bye bye Enterbay. :wave

EB announced this figure last year and to this day the only photographic evidence is that at the SDCC were the white suit head were's sunnys. We have nothing to judge the head sculpt on apart from the black suit and that sculpt is horrible

Cool, thank you all for your advice. I've gone ahead and bought the BW Scarface. Can't wait to get it.

So what're people's thoughts then on the EB T-800? Cos the pics I've seen look good, and I wouldn't mind adding that to my Terminator collection, but I don't wanna pay massive amounts more than I would for a HT, cos HT will probably eventually whip out more Terminator figures..

Back