DiFabio's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he doesnt appreciate it. I like this stuff. It's nice stuff. Spidergirl...what a great idea. Batman from hot toys? another great idea. now name a location thats not in a wheel chair

I am spellbound by your collection.
So many cool Batman collect1bles. And the SW stuff is cool, as well.
So clean, and dust free. Way to go, stranger.
Very n1ce!

039.jpg

050.jpg

017-1.jpg

019-1.jpg

040-2.jpg

035-1.jpg

036-1.jpg

037-1.jpg

038.jpg

026-1.jpg

Thanks karamazov. I thought for sure I had more photos of other stuff but I'm having trouble finding them.

Can't find pics of my MMS DX Batman, Hot Toys Two-Face, DC Batman minimates, busts, statues, Toy Biz LOTR figures, hell, I had a whole bunch of Star Wars ones and can't find a damn thing online or on my computer.

I'm going to need to take some more recent pics when I have the time.

Last edited:
I received a new BTAS Robin Kubrick today, my collection of Batman Kubricks is almost complete.

012-2.jpg

008-4.jpg

009-5.jpg

Great collection, man!! You certainly have some classic Batman stuff! i remember having some of those as well when I was a kid! :rock

Thanks for sharing! :duff

Looking at that old Wayne Manor Kenner playset really makes the nostalgia of childhood kick in... so many hours spent playing with that set... honestly.

Mine is in storage somewhere back in my home town, I hope it's safe!

Yeah, around 2006-2007 I started getting this Kenner Batman nostalgic kick and went back and bought figures I either had as a kid, didn't have or wanted.

The Wayne Manor/Batcave Playset was always a favorite of mine, it's ashame they never released the original TDKC version with '89 theme.

wow looking at your BTAS and Batman returns figures bring back memories lol i love your collection even your hot toys collcetion is off the hook lol

Thanks. When I get a chance I'll be taking some pics of my recent acquisition, the 1984 Hot Toys Terminator. I also finished up the kubrick line with BTAS Batman and Bank Robber Joker.

Some pics I forgot to add in here,

041-3.jpg
066.jpg
035-2.jpg
064-1.jpg
036-2.jpg
037-2.jpg
054.jpg
056.jpg

Back