DiFabio's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi DiFabio, regarding Hot Toys Joiker Bank Robber (smoke grenade pin)

Is it alright if you could sell me one of your smoke grenade pins (just for the smoke grenade, since the fragment grenade has a different/shorter pin)?

I thought that too.

tohave is quite impatient. With three posts he has bumped three of DiFabio's threads instead of sending him a private message. And who is this "Joiker" dude? :lol

Oops, meant to be Joker :slap

if you know i made 3 posts, then you should know one of the posts said that i tried to send him private message but the forum mentioned that his inbox was full.

I don't think I knew Difabio had a thread for his collection. Gonna have a gander but yeah where is Difabio? He disappeared for a while earlier in the year aswell.

Hot Toys Joiker Bank Robber (grenade pin)

Hi, did you ever managed to get extra pins for your smoke grenade?

Was wondering if you have any beacause i too have one pin missing from the smoke grenade.

If you do have an extra pin (just for the smoke grenade, since the fragment grenade has a shorter pin), could you sell one to me?

Hi, regarding Hot Toys Joiker Bank Robber (grenade pin)

P.S. i wanted send you this as a personal message but your inbox was full.

Did you ever managed to get extra pins for your smoke grenade?

Was wondering if you have any beacause i too have one pin missing from the smoke grenade.

If you do have an extra pin (just for the smoke grenade, since the fragment grenade has a shorter pin), could you sell one to me?

Hi DiFabio, regarding Hot Toys Joiker Bank Robber (smoke grenade pin)

Is it alright if you could sell me one of your smoke grenade pins (just for the smoke grenade, since the fragment grenade has a different/shorter pin)?

Did you join just to ask this one member this question? :huh

Did you join just to ask this one member this question? :huh

i joined because last time i was looking for figures to buy.

so far, i know that he has 2 bank robber jokers and he had the same problem of a missing smoke grenade pin.

i'm considering to put up a thread to find one but not sure if allowed since i'm quite new here. but i'll try and see what i can do.

Just looking at your collection again. You sure have a lot of Combat Belt Batmans. :eek:

Back