Did you get your Anakin?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Were you able to order exclusive Anakin?

• Yes!!

Votes: 64 84.2%
  • No!!

Votes: 12 15.8%

• Total voters
It took a little over an hour before the order page even loaded, but I was able to eventually get an order placed, and I think I may have to order the regular edition one now to do Anakin's evil sith eyes!:joy

I sure did!!! but now the realization that I will not have him till some time around April-June is setting in :sick

Took about twenty minutes, but I didn't miss this exclusive. No big deal on the Luke exclusive, I can live without the gun. I hope Sideshow continues with ho hum exclusive accessories. This way I will not be bummed if I miss one. Anyone else feel this way?

88th division said:
I hope Sideshow continues with ho hum exclusive accessories. This way I will not be bummed if I miss one. Anyone else feel this way?

I agree. How much would it suck to miss out on a core piece of equipment! Imagine your Emperor without his cane, your Boba Fett without his jetpack, your Chewbacca without his ANH medal....oh wait. :slap

Back