1/6 DID WWII USSR Sniper - Koulikov BATTLE OF STALINGRAD 1942

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DID WWII USSR Sniper - Koulikou BATTLE OF STALINGRAD 1942

Great looking figure, guess it's a Ron Pearlman look alike. The hair on the beard looks real

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking of only getting some parts from this but I think this is a box purchase. The movie was meh, the character was fun, but Im mainly interested in the historical aspect. I love the one eye shut sculpt. Frock looks good too. Some very nice gear here. :)

As flummoxed as I am by how expensive figures are getting, I can't understand why DID makes figures that look so good, come with so much stuff, and are so inexpensive. It kills me to see people complaining about prices, meanwhile DID keeps knocking these figures out at reasonable prices/

The flocking on the beard is just something I can't get over, it looks great. I really feel like people are sleeping on DID. I remember when DAM first hit with the Gangsters Kingdom series, but those have steadily been increasing in price, and getting more popular, but DID is still keeping their price the same. Their stuff was $120 two years ago, and it's $130 now.

It's just frustrating that they rarely make stuff that I'm interested in. I've got Patton, Gangster John, and Martin Luther King, and they're all great. I never got around to putting all of Patton's medals on. . . :lol

As flummoxed as I am by how expensive figures are getting, I can't understand why DID makes figures that look so good, come with so much stuff, and are so inexpensive. It kills me to see people complaining about prices, meanwhile DID keeps knocking these figures out at reasonable prices/

The flocking on the beard is just something I can't get over, it looks great. I really feel like people are sleeping on DID. I remember when DAM first hit with the Gangsters Kingdom series, but those have steadily been increasing in price, and getting more popular, but DID is still keeping their price the same. Their stuff was $120 two years ago, and it's $130 now.

It's just frustrating that they rarely make stuff that I'm interested in. I've got Patton, Gangster John, and Martin Luther King, and they're all great. I never got around to putting all of Patton's medals on. . . :lol

Yup! And the quality of the outfits, and paint on the sculpts are top notch. And they have real wood and metal accessories.

Major Achbach $138.99

Michael Wittman $127.99

Captain Thomas $129.99

That flocked beard is insane. It looks like the real deal. Other companies should take notes from these guys. Amazing accessories, material choices, paint apps, etc. The only thing they're lacking are the licenses. I suppose that's what allows them to keep their prices affordable though, so maybe it's best they stay a niche producer.

Kind of wish these guys picked up the Walking Dead and Game of Thrones licenses instead of the other guys. Imagine all the weaponry they could create for GoT that would be made from actual wood and metal. Ice made by DID would be amazing.

Yeah, DID is an amazing company with some of the best sculpting and paint apps, as well as amazing tailoring.
I have a few of their WWII figures and have never been disappointed.

That flocked beard is insane. It looks like the real deal. Other companies should take notes from these guys. Amazing accessories, material choices, paint apps, etc. The only thing they're lacking are the licenses. I suppose that's what allows them to keep their prices affordable though, so maybe it's best they stay a niche producer.

Kind of wish these guys picked up the Walking Dead and Game of Thrones licenses instead of the other guys. Imagine all the weaponry they could create for GoT that would be made from actual wood and metal. Ice made by DID would be amazing.

I don't think they care about licenses. DID is mostly military figures with some movie inspired figures here or there, and even those are only loosely inspired a lot times.

anyone have this on hand. wanted to read some review that not avaiable in google

is there any military figure collectors here ??? tired of Marvelll ehemm i mean ironman thread always been discuss.

Have you checked out the OSW? Lots of military collectors there.
You might also want to check out the Sixth Division, although it's become a bit quiet there, mostly WWII.

Back