DID WWII US 2nd Armored Division "Hell-on-Wheels" SSGT Donald

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Got this last Thursday and it's a pretty solid release. Only complaint is the body for me and would like to do a swap with a HT TT 21 to help fill out the clothing. HS, clothing, and gear is top notch. Love the tanker helmet!!! :)

Got this last Thursday and it's a pretty solid release. Only complaint is the body for me and would like to do a swap with a HT TT 21 to help fill out the clothing. HS, clothing, and gear is top notch. Love the tanker helmet!!! :)

Looks a top fig, DID bodies have always been a bit hit and miss, I would swap most of my Dragon figure bodies with a TT but I would need a couple dozen bodies to do it.

Looks a top fig, DID bodies have always been a bit hit and miss, I would swap most of my Dragon figure bodies with a TT but I would need a couple dozen bodies to do it.

those unknown brand TT narrow bodies are pretty solid. joints are tight, and best part is it cost $15 shipped, 2 sets of neck, 2 sets of hand pegs, 5 hands, and comes with thigh muscle addon parts which i find it useful.

How does the paint hold up in hand to the proto shown ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back