Did TDKR meet or exceed your expectations poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did TDKR meet or exceed your expectations?

• Yes

Votes: 160 72.1%
  • No

Votes: 62 27.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, didn't meet my expectations and I was pretty calm during all the hype too.

Not that it's a bad movie, I enjoyed it, especially the last 20-30 minutes. Good stuff.

Just, eh, NOT AS GOOD AS TDK AND BEGINS. EPIC CONCLUSION MY ASS.

Yes. It was better then TDK because it had a greater last act. And even if the film has a muddy, iffy first act, it's still better then starting off strong, and ending with a murmur.

I voted "NO"... This movie sucked so much only fanboys enjoyed this piece of trash. They need to stop making batman movies.

Yes. It was better then TDK because it had a greater last act. And even if the film has a muddy, iffy first act, it's still better then starting off strong, and ending with a murmur.

Pfft, you just liked it better because it was closer to Transformers. Admit it. :lol

The action was on the amazing level of Bay. :lol

But it was closer to Begins. And Begins is the best. TDK isn't as much fun any more. ;(

It met my expectations, it didn't exceed it though. But, I need to rewatch this movie to get a better understanding of everything. I felt like I was being distracted by all of the incredible action sequences, that I didn't pay too much attention to Nolan's underlying themes.

I guess because everyone said it was going to suck, my expectations went down lowish, so while I was excited, I wasn't as excited.

So that helped.

Prometheus was that ONE movie this year. And The Avengers took most of the pre-release hype from that.

I had serious doubts about this movie but, I actually liked it. The first 1/2hr was a bit slow but, it made up for it from then on. Similar to the Amazing Spider-man.
My girlfriend and I both thought the 2hrs40minutes went by pretty quick. Meaning we enjoyed it.

Nope, didn't meet my expectations and I was pretty calm during all the hype too.

Not that it's a bad movie, I enjoyed it, especially the last 20-30 minutes. Good stuff.

Just, eh, NOT AS GOOD AS TDK AND BEGINS. EPIC CONCLUSION MY ASS.

I also liked it, but i'm still confused if it's what I wanted.

It sure did - and my expectations were crazy :lol

:lol

:hi5:

I voted "NO"... This movie sucked so much only fanboys enjoyed this piece of trash. They need to stop making batman movies.

crazy talk

The action was on the amazing level of Bay. :lol

But it was closer to Begins. And Begins is the best. TDK isn't as much fun any more. ;(

u mad. :rotfl

Not true. I prefer Batman 89 to Nolan's movies, but I still enjoyed this one a lot. Did you even watch the movie? :dunno

I don't agree with everything you say on this forum but damn when your right .:goodpost:

Nope. TDK for me is the best of this series and as solid as this was it did not meet that bar so I was bit let down by the movie. Still solid and I will buy it on Blu plus I still have to take my Dad to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back