Did Someone Say, Transformers?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NSFolsom

I Ain't Fraid Of No Ghost
Reaction score
imag0007wx2.jpg

imag0006ck1.jpg

imag0010zr0.jpg
imag0011ef6.jpg

imag0008mh0.jpg

imag0006ck1.jpg

That book is great for reference, lots of swet pics of Transformers. Now if I could just learn how to read Japanese kanji.

Does anyone know if Takara is going to continue making the numbered Reissue Collection Series? I don't know why I ask when I still need numbers 12, 14, 17, 18 and 19. I'm afraid to ruin them by taking the booklet pages out that go in the 3-ring binder that comes with Optimus.

Now, to get my hands on a Takara Masterpeice Megatron MP-05.

Vader AL said:
sweet....these boxes better be empty though.

No, not empty. I've opened them and played with them and when I'm done... Ya know what I do? (I put 'em back in the boxes!)

Some of the numbered Collection Reissues have never been opened, however.

NSFolsom said:
No, not empty. I've opened them and played with them and when I'm done... Ya know what I do? (I put 'em back in the boxes!)

Some of the numbered Collection Reissues have never been opened, however.

:tap :tap :thwak

I have a lot of sealed Transformers unopened.

But like anyone with a right mind would open a sealed C-9 G1 Shockwave that goes for 450 USD, and 2-3 grand graded.

I am still considering getting him graded. His box is in fantastic shape, and to find a mint complete lose Shockwave even, will cost you in the neighbourhood of 150 USD!!!

I also have a bunch of other sealed G1s, rare reissues, and regular reissues. Only ones I open up are my MIB figures cause they weren't sealed in the first place, and any newer TF line, like RID, Armada, Energon, and the Alternator line. Oh, and the Masterpiece line. No point in owning a toy in a box with no window to view. For all I know it could be damaged in there.

It's funny, but I am a 50/50 collector. Probably few of my kind out there. Half of my stuff is sealed and never have been opened and never will be, and the other half are opened and displayed.

I never got into the whole Transformers craze. I don't know how you guys can keep all the names and lines straight. I have a hard time remembering my own name sometimes!

Nice collection, btw.

The ill Jedi said:
STRICTLY G1 Transformers, right here!!!

Good stuff Folsom! :rock

Thanks, ill.

I love G1 T'formers. It's all I really know anyways.

This is funny. If you'll notice, I have the Takara MP-04 and the JUST TOYS Masterpiece OP Trailer and the Takara MP-01, which is the same Masterpiece OP + Trailer inside the MP-04 box. Ah... to be completist. :lol

NSFolsom said:
Thanks, ill.

This is funny. If you'll notice, I have the Takara MP-04 and the JUST TOYS Masterpiece OP Trailer and the Takara MP-01, which is the same Masterpiece OP + Trailer inside the MP-04 box. Ah... to be completist. :lol

yeah i noticed that.

all I really know is G1 too and was looking to get some DVD's...any suggestions, I don't know where to start with all the various "wars", etc.

NSFolsom said:
Thanks, ill.

So the MP-04 Trailer is the same as the old one? I thought the first trailer didn't open up and have all the stuff inside?

The ill Jedi said:
So the MP-04 Trailer is the same as the old one? I thought the first trailer didn't open up and have all the stuff inside?

oh yeah, this is from the description on BBTS's site:

"Though the trailer does not lamentably configure itself into Prime’s old battle station with loyal drone warrior Roller, the rear door does open, and the ramp/trailer space looks it might even be wide enough to drive one of the narrower Alternators up inside."

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=JIT10000&mode=retail

Vader AL said:
all I really know is G1 too and was looking to get some DVD's...any suggestions, I don't know where to start with all the various "wars", etc.
I would be no help with this, all I know is the G1 DVD's and the Movie. Everything else to me personally means nothing. Sorry! :eek:

Vader AL said:
oh yeah, this is from the description on BBTS's site:

"Though the trailer does not lamentably configure itself into Prime’s old battle station with loyal drone warrior Roller, the rear door does open, and the ramp/trailer space looks it might even be wide enough to drive one of the narrower Alternators up inside."

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=JIT10000&mode=retail
That's what I thought. I will definitely have to get the MP-04 then, 'cause I want the battle station and drone. Thanks for the info.

Back