Did ones1customs leave us?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
google-all-seeing-eye.jpg

Wish I could find cool stuff like that at my house. " Oh look, two fully,nicely painted Freddy sculpts and glove with metal blades." Wth, Rory? How much **** do you have?? :lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

U prob would have paid around 80 to 100 for them. He still actually sells them still. I think they go for around the 100 when he sells them

Thanks for the answer mate! I got it from ebay and I thought at the time it was his, but I seemed to blank my brain about the cost and if it was the same guy.
I never really liked it so just put it away.
:hi5:

Wish I could find cool stuff like that at my house. " Oh look, two fully,nicely painted Freddy sculpts and glove with metal blades." Wth, Rory? How much **** do you have?? :lol

You could not possibly imagine.
It's quite terrifying.

Last edited:
Anyone watch his new video on youtube? He was talking about how he seen people ragging on his Freddy 2 sculpt. :lol He didn't say where but I know in the Freddy thread someone was complaining about it. They had gotten it off ebay. He has a new Freddy 2 sculpt and it looks awesome. Pretty much every figure that was shown in the video was bad ***. He's gotten better. Such a talented dude. I hope some of you guys get your stuff...

@TheMadButcher What figures does he owe you? Just curious...

Back