Did ones1customs leave us?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One does like 20 orders a week with an EXCELLENT turn around time. And the SAME people who keep complaining are the ones who havent worked with him in years. NOT saying that since its years ago that it doesnt matter but EVERY PERSON who has contacted me or him this past YEAR has been takin care of! EVERYBODY.

Re: Stiff Richards!!!!!

Stiff, I inquired if anyone had received the work they were waiting on and got a few "no" responses.

I certainly want a good resolution here, but not seeing much for the members that posted here. So if you're trying to resolve stuff start by contacting the members who've posted here rather than expect they will contact you first.

As a long time supporter and purchaser of his figures I can say that having Stiff Richards facilitating the ordering process has made it so much easier. Also even before I have always gotten my items from One. Granted it could take some time, but most of the time he would be improving the figure. For example I just got his newest H1 and he did not like the way hair looked and he took a little more time to perfect it. For anyone worrying about ordering from him please don't. Having someone like Stiff Richards is what One needed for awhile now and not to mention his accuracy and having a tailor has completely elevated his game.

I'm actually very surprised to see this thread resurface. I personally have always had good experiences with One and now it is even better than ever. This year I have bought many pieces from One and the turnaround time is unbeatable. Commission work included. I pay for the piece and within three days the package is at the door. Stiff Richards is in charge of communications with all potential customers and he never fails to deliver. Not to mention the quality of the work is truly on another level.
Now by One having Stiff doing the consulting work it allows him the time to focus on his work and put out more projects as well as giving frequent updates on the tube.

Another smart business move One has made, is that he does not take on more than he can handle. No payment or deposit is taken for figures that will not be completed for a year or more which I think is most important. By doing so this takes away any possible catastrophic scenario which could lead to unsatisfied customers left wondering if they are going to get hosed.

So with that said if anyone has any reservations about One I would honestly say rest easy, give Stiff a shout and you will not be disappointed.

I recently did business with both stiff Richards and One, and I can't complain at all, communication was great through stiff Richard, fast shipping from both, and the figure looked great.

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA!!! WHATS WITH ALL THIS HATORADE. I know Im still new to the Freaks Forums but Im not new to the Game!!! Been collecting for over 40 years yes Im an old dude. However I know Mr Stiff Richards and Mr. Ones Customs and they never ripped me off. Infact if you want proof check out my channel Gascan619 (I know cheap plug) to see for yourself. I will be posting thoughts about me being a Ones Customers 4 Life this weekend. I have bought from alot of talented customizers in the past and present and been scammed. I WILL NOT PROMOTE THESE CUSTOMIZERS ON MY CHANNEL. BECAUSE LIKE YOU I WORK HARD FOR MY MONEY AND EXPECT GOOD COMMUNICATION AND A SICK *** PRODUCT. ONES CUSTOMS AND STIFF RICHARDS HAS ALWAYS DONE ME RIGHT AND STIFF ALWAYS COMMUNICATES WHERE MY FIGURES ARE AT AS FAR AS PRODUCTION to TRACKING NUMBERS ONCE ITS IN THE MAIL. THEN STIFF TEXTS TO SEE WHAT I THINK ABOUT THE FIGURE I RECEIVED AS HE IS A ONES CUSTOMS FAN TOO. I video review several talented customizors figures and I got more to come. I get no commissions or no deals any kind from the customizers for reviewing their figures. I do this out of respect for the customizers and BECAUSE THEY ARE SICK FIGURES. Ones Customs not only deliver but exceeds my expectations for any customizer in the Game today!!! Send Stiff a text and he will hook you up or miss out on owning the Sickest Horror Figure you will ever posses in your life. Rest assured I will be there to snatch it up! Theres alot of good people on this site dont drink the Hatorade!!! ;}

come on ppl lets not fight. Im not saying we all have to agree but lets try and keep it as friendly as possible

i know both mike and stiff from purchasing items and both you guys are great

Glad to see ya got a refund evilface

just an update guys

been in contact with stiff richards and everything has been cleared up. He will be shipping me the blank sculpt asap. So i will keep everyone updated

I just want to point out that i never paid for the blank sculpt it was going to be shipped to me for free as a gesture of good will because of a bit of miss communication on both parts.

I know at the time one was running around like crazy with fancom ect so it prob forgot to ship it as i said before i never once chased it up. Im sure if i did i would have got it ages ago. I honestly felt like id be an ******* trying to chase something up that i was getting as a good will gesture

if anyone has an issue with one or waiting on anything seriously just contact Stiff Richards he will sort you out even if its a sculpt you paid for years ago

I have dealt with One's customs for many years and I consider him a friend not just a guy I do business with. He has had some real hardships in the last few years and has dealt with them better than alot of people I know. I won't go into details cause it's his personal stuff. But it definitely put alot of his work on hold, but not by choice.

So I can see where a lot of the frustration from customers and back orders comes from but you shouldn't worry.

Stiff has stepped up and is fixing all of One's backlog. Even down to the 7 inch stuff. If you follow his youtube videos you can see that.

I myself have was waiting on stuff too and it has been taken care of.

One is working hard to make all right so hit up Stiff and see what happens. You'll be pleasantly surprised!

You can also see how far the mans work has progressed right here.

[ame]https://youtu.be/Yj7GRQwxhEA[/ame]

Real art right there!:exactly:

One has always been a very cool, I think it definitely speaks volumes that he has had stiff help him with trying to get through all his back orders, some sculptors or customizers just disappear without a trace and the fact that he is still trying to mend the fences with people in the community even though he is banned from the message boards I think says a lot about his character.

I've delt with one on some transactions and he always has come through for me so give him a chance and see what happens. Stiff is cool people and makes s##t happen. And one not suspended from here he just hasn't really logged on here in a while. Check out his YouTube he's on fire right now!!!!!

CHECK OUT ONES LEATHERFACE!!!!! SUB TO MY CHANNEL AS WELL!!!!! THANKS GUYS :wave

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNCieuENodQ[/ame]

Back