Did ones1customs leave us?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's a bad business man, but no denying that is a sweet looking Myers :lecture I wouldn't mind upgrading to one of his newer heads (I have "The Shape" head on an "Old '78" figure). But to be honest I would not want to risk it, or support someone with this much outstanding work.

I trust one after seeing his latest vids and hearing from him. The only reason I ever doubted him was I heard nothing for months after mentioning a tracking number. The blackest eyes has been my favorite Myers sculpt since I saw it. If I were you, wait till he has done his runs and then grab one from him or look in the for sale section. Someone might be parting with one.

Congrats on getting ur figures / they look sick

Cheers dude.
Many thanks to you once again!

I'm just waiting on accessories now. The mezco machete just doesn't look right in Jason's hand but it's either that or nothing at the moment. Once the weed whacker arrives I'll share some proper pics.

Stiff Richards!!!!!

Just wanted to give props to Stiff Richards who works for Ones Customs for being SO quick to respond to ALL my questions. Hes a super nice kat!

Re: Stiff Richards!!!!!

Suspicious post is suspicious...

:lol:lol:lol

suspicious.gif

Not to dredge up the past... but have any of the outstanding orders here been resolved; or is it just more waiting and promises?

I tried asked stiff some questions. About whats available, prices etc.. Prices were fine, and all was good till I asked if there was any pics of the stuff he was selling. He stopped messaging me. Seems like a nice enough guy otherwise.

I'm amazed that people continue to get strung along by this thief. Just keep believing his promises over and over again haha.

although he seems to be a nice guy he always seems to screw some people over

id say everyone who is owed something from awhile back will never get it

i had always found one to be decent to deal with until recently. i wont go into major detail but i will say he wasn't honest about items i purchased from him and to make up for that he was supposed to ship me a blank 2013 myers headsculpt for the trouble and of course like other ppl NOTHING came in the mail

ppl know he can be dodgy but still try and buy his work. I think its almost like gambling. You win some you lose some

BUT i think we can all agree this type of stuff is unacceptable. People should always get what they pay for. Period

That was about what I expected. Just from personal experience with other "nice guy" customizers; at the end of the day there is no excuse for a "nice guy" to rip you off :lecture

And even though you wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt you still end up getting burned.

That was about what I expected. Just from personal experience with other "nice guy" customizers; at the end of the day there is no excuse for a "nice guy" to rip you off :lecture

And even though you wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt you still end up getting burned.

:goodpost:

the worst thing is that if people were ripping him off I bet he would be posting in here warning others. Like, if the tables were turned he would probably be complaining about it....

seriously guys? please contact me if he owes u anything. i just asked about the blank head sculpt. he says he honestly knows nothing about what youre talking about. EVERY SINGLE ORDER on his long list has been completed. ALL this stuff literally blows my mind. NOT ONE OF YOU have contacted me ONCE! The other guys talking havent done business with one and if u have it hasnt been since like 2007. IF HE OWES YOU SOMETHING PLEASE CONTACT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back