DID: Military Intelligence Section 6 - MI6 Agent Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In vantage collectibles man. It's the user that opened the thread. Or ebay.

the more I look at this the more I wonder if repainting the hair and thinning out the eyebrows will help the likeness at all. Something about the eye area is throwing it off for me

the more I look at this the more I wonder if repainting the hair and thinning out the eyebrows will help the likeness at all. Something about the eye area is throwing it off for me

wait for your custom gipetto with this MI6. ^_^. I don't really like to order this but if it can change more better i will consider to order it. keep great job friend... ^_^

Your right Kirlin, the eyes are off. They need to be spaced just a little further apart. I think the best Craig sculpt has been the medicom Cowboys and Aliens sculpt. That figure is so underrated.

Does anyone own DID James Bond figure?

Just wondering if the legs are a bit loose on yours? Not sure if its a problem with all of them or what :-S

Re: Does anyone own DID James Bond figure?

The left leg on mine was horribly floppy. To the point where he couldn't stand up.

I was able to tighten the joint using the super glue trick

Where you dab a bit of super glue and keep the leg moving around so that it doesn't seal up but rather creates a bit of surface in the area to make things tighter yet still moveable

Re: Does anyone own DID James Bond figure?

Neat trick! Mine aren't too bad so might just leave them, though it sounds as if this is a flaw with the figure. I wonder what a better alternative body would be?

So does anyone else have the loose leg issue? Is anyone else using another body? Maybe one of the ttm narrow shoulders? I have one i will try as soon as i get his tux :)

Back