DID: Military Intelligence Section 6 - MI6 Agent Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a damn fine price. I didn't think it was possible to offer a figure for less than $100 these days. Bodes well for the upcoming "Gangster" figures. I saw the break-down photo of the Churchill tommy gun, and was blown away. REEEEEEAALLY looking forward to that.

I still prefer the hairstyle they first showed below. I wonder if there is any chance they will change back to it.
232515jggeh2qek73gtbd7.jpg

That being said, the figure and tux looks great to me (especially for the price).
I just preordered it :yess:

ORDERED!!!

Although I can't help but think it looks a little like the bad guy from KOTCS...
Dovchenko.jpg

Last edited:
I still prefer the hairstyle they first showed below. I wonder if there is any chance they will change back to it.

That being said, the figure and tux looks great to me (especially for the price).
I just preordered it :yess:
Looks a lot more like Craig there than in the official pics
ORDERED!!!

Although I can't help but think it looks a little like the bad guy from KOTCS...
Dovchenko.jpg

That's the guy!!! I couldn't remember what he was in but that's who I initially thought of when I saw the official pics :lol

Head sculpt looks pretty good and overall excellent for the price. Personally I'd pick up the head sculpt and gun then stick him on a bigger body, this figure looks far too skinny for Craig.

I preordered mine at Vantage Collectables for $86.99 but I am sure other dealers will have it at similar prices.

The $86.99 is for the fullset? Body, head, suit/shoes and gun?

Because in the description says only this:

The MI6 Agent Jack Sixth Scale Figure includes
•One head sculpt
•Three pairs of dedicated hands
•One set of black suit
•One pair of black socks
•One black bow tie
•One pair of black leather shoes
•One white shirt
•One PPK pistol and holster

It is for the full set including body.

I emailed DID with the picture of the unpainted sculpt saying that it looked better and I thought they should consider switching to that sculpt (with the better hairstyle).

I received the following response:
Dear Alan,
Thanks for your support and advise.
Your info will be passed to our R & D department. They will study about that.
Please feel free to keep commenting our product. Your suggestions will be our valuable info.
Best Regards,
DID SALES

I doubt anything will happen but I tried. Here's the email if anyone else wants to give it a try:
[email protected]

The $86.99 is for the fullset? Body, head, suit/shoes and gun?

Because in the description says only this:

The MI6 Agent Jack Sixth Scale Figure includes
•One head sculpt
•Three pairs of dedicated hands
•One set of black suit
•One pair of black socks
•One black bow tie
•One pair of black leather shoes
•One white shirt
•One PPK pistol and holster

Is that original head actually different or is the paint job just revealing its flaws? A number of members here poo pooed that original sculpt right off the bat. I think it looks pretty good but I also understand the flaws of a seemingly decent head sculpt can be brought out with paint.

The hairstyle is definitely different which alters the look of the sculpt
221329xp4p0i2y4uxmivxy.jpg

Is that original head actually different or is the paint job just revealing its flaws? A number of members here poo pooed that original sculpt right off the bat. I think it looks pretty good but I also understand the flaws of a seemingly decent head sculpt can be brought out with paint.

Thanks AlanJG1!!

I'm really considering this. Depends on how turns out the zcwo figure. I'll receive it today or tomorrow.

Still looks decent for that price

No questions there. Don't let the nitpickers discourage your purchase. It's rare to find a full figure for this low of a price! I personally prefer the ZCWO headsculpt and will only get that one if the BBKill one isn't released or if the print doesn't look as good as his render....

I received an email back from DID this morning confirming that the body is included. They've sent out a revised parts list and we've updated the product page accordingly.

Back