DiD LOTR figures: anything worth using?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I'd get flamed here by fellow freaks saying "Dude. You just replied to a thread that's 4 years old. WTH is wrong with you!?! Quit being a Thread Necromancer." But I just can't help not to! I seek aide from you LOTR experts. Since after watching The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug on the bigscreen last year and just this morning on dvd I'm all pumped up to get my own Legolas fig too! But I've got a quick question here: Does the DiD version has its cloak of Lothlorien? Reason is wasn't lucky to get SSC's EXC version which has the said cloak and I'm planning on salvaging useful parts from DiD's But before pulling the trigger on buyin one I just want to know first.

Anyone, please?

Thanks, friends!

Just in case it isn't evident from any photos - DiD's Lothlorien cloaks are a darkish grey, not the green of Sideshow's.

:goodpost:

... so which one's screen-accurate, mate? I am hinting at the latter, right? Can no longer remember as early as FOTR is concerned...

Neither are totally screen accurate but I have held both and I think Sideshow's are better and closer to what was on screen.

I need a sete of Aragorn's boots. I put one of my Aragorn's on a Hot Toys but of course the boots don't fit and I am afraid to try to thin the calfs.

Back