Did Bowen get hacked?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FAIL!!!!

bowen.png

Or bite the bullet and hire someone that knows what they are doing instead of going the cheap o lets get paypal transactions/transfer and receive funds etc....

That is the problem..they DON'T use paypal or they offer paypal and their own credit card stuff. Paypal is secure as it can be. It only gets a rap because people who use it are STUPID. Paypal is actually a pretty damn secure piece of software especially since they bought VeriSign. You would be surprised at how many of your online transactions go through Paypal in the background.

It is when these random online stores, STORE your credit card information for later use...that is trouble. I would NEVER use a credit card on any of these 3rd party store sites. If need be only use them if they use Paypal.

Going the paypal route is SMART, not cheap and stupid.

I wonder what the point is in hacking the BD site?
To make fools out of them?

As far as I've heard, no one lost any CC information the last time the site was hacked.

To make fools out of them?

As far as I've heard, no one lost any CC information the last time the site was hacked.

My Visa card (the replacement one from the cornerstore comics fiasco) is what I used for Bowen and a couple of months ago there was charged over $1000 at some coffeeshops and burgerkings in Vegas. Fortunately, credit card company caught it and canceled it without causing me too much trouble, unlike the CSC incident.

I only used that card for collectibles and other expensive online purchases. I don't know if the two are linked or not, but I even asked the Visa rep how this happened because I hardly ever used that card, and it was the replacement one which I had for less than a year.

What's the point of Trojans, Worms, Viruses, etc.? Some people are ****** bags and enjoy destroying things because they're pathetic, lonely individuals who can't distinguish "good" contact from "bad". So ANY contact for them is great and fills that void in their sorry lives.

That is the problem..they DON'T use paypal or they offer paypal and their own credit card stuff. Paypal is secure as it can be. It only gets a rap because people who use it are STUPID. Paypal is actually a pretty damn secure piece of software especially since they bought VeriSign. You would be surprised at how many of your online transactions go through Paypal in the background.

It is when these random online stores, STORE your credit card information for later use...that is trouble. I would NEVER use a credit card on any of these 3rd party store sites. If need be only use them if they use Paypal.

Going the paypal route is SMART, not cheap and stupid.

Sorry dawg... could state other events but I don't ppl to get the wrong idea about me. :D

what you saying, people would form wrong opinions of you from what you state on the internet.:monkey3
that would NEVER happen on here.:rolleyes:

hehe, might as well say what you gotta say regardless of who it is gonna hurt or how it is going to make you look. People are going to form their own opinions regardless might as well be yourself in the process.

Back