Diane Kamahele Memorial Fund

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though many of us have lost someone close to our hearts over the years, I cannot even begin to imagine the loss Diane's husband and children must be feeling right now. My prayers go out to them and all of Diane's great friend's and colleagues at Sideshow.

Donation sent across the pond :grouphug

I just dropped a donation in the mail.
God bless all of you who knew and loved and God bless everyone that helps.

Did not even hesitate to donate. Got home on Thursday when this was announced in the newsletter from a basketball game around 11:30PM. Checked the newsletter and donated right away. I couldn't imagine the sudden lose of a parent and how much that would hurt and I'm 25 and as an Educator I want to do my part so these kids can go to college.

I lost a parent at age 6, I can remember how much it sucked, still sucks now in fact. I donated right away too, DONATE !!!

Sideshow's home page has "gone dark" and has a tribute to Diane on it. There are still links to the donation page, so you can still make your contributions if you like.

Everyone please take a moment today and give a kind thought to the employees of Sideshow and Diane's family and friends.

Yeah, please donate if you haven't. We as a community can do a lot to help make sure these kids have a start in doing important things down the road. That little bit could make a world of difference so please give up an item that you might want right now but can get later to make a difference right now.

Do take time today to think of her family, friends, and fellow employees of Sideshow. Their loss right now is great and the power of thoughts and prayers is huge.

I have not been on for a few days and when I just read this I was in a complete shock. Diane is the one that always helped me and she was just unbelievable. My heart goes out to the family and kids. I just donated.

Back