Diamond select now into 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are their marketers? The sculpt on this one is not bad, but the description says it has show specific accessories. This picture shows less stuff than a 1966 GI Joe!

af_24_dst_12jack1_L.jpg

And I thought Tonner was bad! At least Tonner's clothes look good. Is this flashback Fat Bauer? :yuck

Why couldn't Sideshow have gotten the 24 12" license?

Do my eyes decieve, or are those actually swivel wrists... very classy :lol If the proto looks like that I can't imagine what crap the final product will be :rolleyes:

Here's the second figure in the Stargate SG-1 1:6 scale series. It actually looks pretty good. Much better then the O'Neil figure:
https://www.action-figure.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=22436

1.jpg

I'd prefer these to be from the movie rather then the series though. Maybe they'll make some of those guys in the ancient Egyptian God helmets, I'd love one of those. did they ever appear in the series?

Well, while its overdue, I don't see it. Even the glasses are wrong!

af_24_dst_12jack1_L.jpg

And I thought Tonner was bad! At least Tonner's clothes look good. Is this flashback Fat Bauer? :yuck

Why couldn't Sideshow have gotten the 24 12" license?

Hey, that looks exactly like him...BTW who is Jack Bauer?:lol

Wow, those figurs look awesome. This means we could actually see some Firefly/Serenity 12 inch figures, bring on Malcolm and River!

WOW these figures suck & blow at the same time...

I'm sorry but with SSC, Hot Toys, Medicom, DID, BBi, why bother if you aren't going to at least meet them to a level. Even DCDirect...

This figure is a joke...
24-3PM-Jack-Bauer-12-Inch-F__scaled_600.jpg

Too harsh???

I'd say you are just being harsh enough... alhtough in their defense the price point is a bit lower. But even at $39.99 these are still crummy.

Now this could mean some Firefly figures, but if they are as bad as the Stargate I'd still probably have to pass on them.

Yeah, that Jack Bauer looked like he stepped out of a '70s bad TV cop show! He barely looks even a tiny bit like Kiefer Sutherland!

As for the Picard he looks incredible! Yeah, his uniform shirt is WAY too long, but I'd hope they'd correct that before production. If he looks like that after production I'll buy him. I got Playmates 12" "Masterpiece Edition" Capt. Picard that was....okay... So I'm ready for a decent Picard figure now.

I'm not a big Stargate fan, but I'd love to take the Jack O' Neill figure and make it into a custom MacGuyver figure! :D

Wow.....Picard looks fantastic. If all their figures had that kind of look they'd be a major player but everything else I've seen looks like crap.....If their Star Trek line looks like the protos I'll buy one of every captain for sure.

Here's the second figure in the Stargate SG-1 1:6 scale series. It actually looks pretty good. Much better then the O'Neil figure:
https://www.action-figure.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=22436

1.jpg

I'd prefer these to be from the movie rather then the series though. Maybe they'll make some of those guys in the ancient Egyptian God helmets, I'd love one of those. did they ever appear in the series?

Not bad but I would have to see more to justify a 39.99 price tag.

what's up with the outfit? is that how it's gonna be? no sg-1 patches or name patches even? as a certain cartoon charactor would say:"Booooore-ing"

Been taking an interest in the stargate line hoping for some fodder for bashing still no joy on accesories but did come across this which I hadnt seen before :

001_big.jpg

Well they are consistent same cheap ass uniform and crappy headsculpt

Been taking an interest in the stargate line hoping for some fodder for bashing still no joy on accesories but did come across this which I hadnt seen before :

001_big.jpg

Well they are consistent same cheap ass uniform and crappy headsculpt

These figures really are just a slap in the face to collectors. I can't stand the show, so no skin off my nose. But, really these are just crap.

Back