Diamond select now into 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me or does it seem that when GG does something for another company it never seems to come out as good as it would if they were doing it for GG.

There suppose to do a Master Chief also! From the images of it at SDCC, Chief looks like hes in a fat suit.

Master Chief and Picard looked pretty good. But I couldn't care less about SG-1 unless they do Ben Browder and Claudia Black.

And does that look like Harry Dean Anderson? Also it's a pretty boring outfit for 12".

This can only be good for the hobby! More competition is always a good thing, especially a US based company to get SSC (wishes) to start getting themselves back into 12"ers!

I wonder if this means we might get some Serenity 12"ers soon. Diamond has been doing fairly well with the ornaments and PVCs.

And GG is doing the Serenity busts as well. :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

It looks terrible, almost a little cartoonish.
I'd be interested in Ben Browder and Claudia Black 1:6 scale figures too Dave, but not if they turn out like this. :(

Jiminydog--
SDCC_25_Jess_195.jpg

SDCC_25_Jess_196.jpg

SDCC_25_Jess_200.jpg

See more Here:
https://sdcc.figures.com/showgallery.php?cat=685

Picard looks fantastic. I'll definitely pick him up along with all of the other potential Next Gen. crew members. The shirt is indeed too long. GG should make sure it's shorter so he can do his trademark "shirt tug".

Make it so.

:D

Here's the second figure in the Stargate SG-1 1:6 scale series. It actually looks pretty good. Much better then the O'Neil figure:
https://www.action-figure.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=22436

1.jpg

I'd prefer these to be from the movie rather then the series though. Maybe they'll make some of those guys in the ancient Egyptian God helmets, I'd love one of those. did they ever appear in the series?

So far their 12" figures have been very basic... not absolutely terrible, but more of the quality I would have expected from a company 5-10 years ago, not someone in the current market.

Hopefully Pickard looks close to the proto, if he does I'll definitely buy one, if not it'd be a sad pass.

Back