Diablo III from Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow SS is shipping this thing. Can't wait. Hope mine came before Christmas otherwise I'll have to wait until new year to get mine.

this one looks very fragile, i hope you guys will get her unbroken. i dont collect these but she looks pretty cool!

This arrived to me today. No issues with breakage, was very well packed. To help avoid breakage it requires some simple assembly due to multiple parts. Another great job by Sideshow and Blizzard. The light up really does set it off. The red on the front of Diablo doesn't seem as bright as the proto which I prefer. Really happy with it.

This arrived to me today. No issues with breakage, was very well packed. To help avoid breakage it requires some simple assembly due to multiple parts. Another great job by Sideshow and Blizzard. The light up really does set it off. The red on the front of Diablo doesn't seem as bright as the proto which I prefer. Really happy with it.

That's great. Could I ask that, Is this thing light up by battery or adapter?

Okay, I received mine today.
Too late to take some pictures but I will post some asap.
First the box is pretty big with some cool art.
I had a unexpected bonus with it but I will not spoil the surprise.
When I opened it, the first thing I noticed is a new QC tag.
Make me feel like SS finally did something to fix issues.
Something I will witness when unboxing my statue.
For the first time, SS included a manual (color).
No wonder considering the number of separated parts.
Everything was well packed and secured. No damages
And no batteries so I couldn't test the light up feature.
I must say I was surprised by the overall quality.
Sideshow really did some serious improvements.
Well don't expect the master paint job of the proto but it is pretty descent and nicely applied.
A great statue, impressive, that will rejoiced buyers.

Anticipating in-hand pictures so I can make a final purchase decision on this one. I really enjoyed D3, including the storyline, so this is definitely cool. Now, to sell my car so I can pay for this year's purchases. :(

they changed it before, didn't change anything regarding the non existing QC... but we can always hope right

For the first time, SS included a manual (color).
is not the first time ;) Vampirella for instance had one as well

can't wait for the pictures though...

They changed the QC sticker probably because this one is cheaper than the other old one... :rotfl

Anyone got an email about charging? Estimated Arrival is tomorrow and I only got the estimated item Arrival mail yet :S

they changed it before, didn't change anything regarding the non existing QC... but we can always hope right

is not the first time ;) Vampirella for instance had one as well

can't wait for the pictures though...

It is because the last SS statue I've got was back in 2012 :lol

Back