Diablo III from Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I played a lot on PC and stopped till I got the console version which I found to be so much more fun with friends

^ this. I played on pc pretty regularly but gradually stopped. I picked it up on xbox and have been playing non-stop. Also playing a separate toon with a couple of buddies and that has been a blast - old school Gauntlet flashbacks.

Would like to see them do another class statue as well. Witch doctor with zombie dogs would look cool.

I got this on order too. I hate to admit it but, Diablo 2, CS and DoD ate up a lot of my childhood. Patch 1.10 made playing with friends fun but i was mad i lost all my bugged items and dupes.

I've lost a bit of interest playing this on pc because of the market getting all stupid, the prices of legendary gear is mighty pricey.

I'd love to get the overthrown ex but its wayyy to pricey. Really hope we see some more. love to see izzy or even arc angel tyreal.

0zIjuGU.jpg

ZDU9B4T.jpg

zkSgiQQ.jpg

TBZsGn6.jpg

lIdbuYd.jpg

thQpUXC.jpg

bJiO9ZD.jpg

jxdVH3t.jpg

Diablo looks amazing in that video! Hoping this one will be available for awhile so I can get caught up.

With ES 2000 it might be around for a long while. Arthas used to have 2000 ES, it was on the verge of being sold out, but then SS made a new batch and increased it to 3000 :monkey1. So you don't need to be hurry with these Blizz items I think.

With ES 2000 it might be around for a long while. Arthas used to have 2000 ES, it was on the verge of being sold out, but then SS made a new batch and increased it to 3000 :monkey1. So you don't need to be hurry with these Blizz items I think.

Pretty sure Arthas always had an ES of 3000 bro, though I do remember him listed as almost sold out. Pretty sure it was another one of sideshows inventory errors.

Pretty sure Arthas always had an ES of 3000 bro, though I do remember him listed as almost sold out. Pretty sure it was another one of sideshows inventory errors.

Hmmm I remember seeing paper-placed ES tag on my Arthas. I thought it was meant to update their actual ES but whatever.

Thanks, Lugal, I really want this but just had Spider Woman convert so I may have to wait until January for this one.

Latest pictures look great as well...

I am starting to worry this statue will be delay again. the batman looks like it won't be shipping December and this one won't too. we'll see.

I think it will come out. It's been in the coming soon newsletter for several weeks and that review video shows me they already have a finished product.

Back