dexters Star Wars room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Dexter, i have to say i'm a massive fan of your great SW collection and the way you have evenly displayed each piece throughout your room. It really is something you'd see in a museum and that is something i always like to achieve with my pieces (given i have the space that is :wink1:) the use of your amazing cases and plinths are some of the best around imo and is sheer poetry in motion my friend...congrats! :clap

Thanks for the kind words :wave!

Awesome collection, man! How long did it take you to amass all this?

Since 2002 (before 2002 i had only collect Hasbro).I had sold all the stuff to buy more and more "bigger" collectibles.The "problem" is i need also money for the presentation.And the magic word for me is: to do overtime :(!

Overtime!

You're lucky to be in Germany. In the US they eventually switch you to salary and you get paid a flat rate. Then they can make you work extra hours but not pay you more.

I need to frequent this thread more often...Seriously, seriously impressive Star Wars collection and display space. :thud:

HT Luke arrived this week.All i can say is:fantastic job HT :clap!!

291212003.jpg

291212005.jpg

291212006.jpg

291212009.jpg

291212012.jpg

291212013.jpg

Back