dexters Star Wars room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where in the world did you get those bases from do you make them or what either way i would love to have a couple for my jabba and salacious just TO COOL BUDDY sweet PERFECT way to display

CATCH!!!! I thought I saw this here before RPF! Nice collection and displays! Can you do me a huge favor and tell me the exact output specs of the MR MF power supply including polarity? I got the MR MF but its missing the power supply and I really really REALLY need to see it lit up :p
:borg:

CATCH!!!! I thought I saw this here before RPF! Nice collection and displays! Can you do me a huge favor and tell me the exact output specs of the MR MF power supply including polarity? I got the MR MF but its missing the power supply and I really really REALLY need to see it lit up :p
:borg:

Thanks,i can do that tomorrow!

You have done a wonderful job displaying your collection.. A room to be proud of! I hope you are!!! BRAVO!, wonderful.....

Remains one of the best collections on the boards , imagination and good taste to the order of the day, congrats Dex !!!!!!

Back