dexters Star Wars room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1:6 Sideshow Han vs. MR Han Blaster :wave:

211010005.jpg

211010015.jpg

211010008.jpg

211010010.jpg

211010011.jpg

211010012.jpg

thanks for looking!!!

Really one of the best looking collections of SW anywhere! Love how you have the Snags displayed together :rock

I love looking on this thread, my fav at the mo is your snaggletooth. Just so cool. Can you put a 1/6th next to him I am really interested to see the scale. so cool.

woooooww great shots. It looks like you enjoyed taking them.
Its a great figure and works well with 1/6 cheers man.

I think the sculpt is amazing.

:clap Dexter, this is the first time I've visited your thread and let me tell you I'm just blown away. :bow: You not only have a great collection but a wonderfully displayed collection as well.

Can you post a few more photos of the bases you used for your Han and Luke in Stormtrooper disguise?

:clap Dexter, this is the first time I've visited your thread and let me tell you I'm just blown away. :bow: You not only have a great collection but a wonderfully displayed collection as well.

Can you post a few more photos of the bases you used for your Han and Luke in Stormtrooper disguise?

The bases are not complete at the moment,because i think i make another display:wave.And thank you very much for your positive feedback :hi5:!

Back