Dexter Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It really grinds my gears that they made it "her code" more than Harry's...ugh

Maybe at the beginning of the next episode Dexter will stitch her neck shut and use the defibrillator app on his phone to start her heart.

I think what annoys me about her overacting, aside from being overacting, is that she throws these odd expressions around like she thinks she's 40 years younger. It doesn't make her look intelligent and it sure's hell ain't sexy.

Maybe at the beginning of the next episode Dexter will stitch her neck shut and use the defibrillator app on his phone to start her heart.

Well life is like spyware: since the "other side" of life controls death, that means we have a backdoor into the power of life and death!

Or something.

I don't know.... things could have always been a lot worse.
They could have said Dexter had an evil twin brother, they could have said that everything was a dream, they could have said Dexter was a clone in a government program to clean the streets...

This season is boring, dull and lame... But at least nothing has been cringe worthy. nothing has been That bad... For me the worst season will always be season 6.
Season 6 is worse than season 8. Season 6 Had moments that made me cringe.

Still enjoying this season. :joy

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZhllfpyVTo[/ame]

I think you're just in denial. If you like this....I have no idea what your brain is processing. Maybe it's something better. But what it actually is, is the most lazy, tripe, piece of **** on TV right now.

And this is the worst season of the show. Just for the fact that it's the last season. In that regard, it's abysmal.

Brought over from the BB thread and nicked from Tumblr. :D

tumblr_mt3kfmhNdA1qzcyk7o1_500.png

tumblr_mt3kfmhNdA1qzcyk7o2_500.png

tumblr_mt3kfmhNdA1qzcyk7o3_500.png

You laughed? Isn't that a bad sign since the scene wasn't meant to be comedic? I know you said you're easily pleased but holy ****.

Hahahah. I suppose it isn't so much that he is easily pleased, rather you are easily shocked that others may feel differently than you. :dunno

Back