Dexter Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course, it implies that they're getting back to basics, but with all the guest stars they've announced, I have a hard time believing that Dexter won't get into some zany hijinks with at least one of them.

There will have to be a story arc with one of these characters and Dexter for sure ..but i don't think any of these characters will see the real Dex like lumen and Miguel did, that's what the trailer seem's to imply.

Of course, it implies that they're getting back to basics, but with all the guest stars they've announced, I have a hard time believing that Dexter won't get into some zany hijinks with at least one of them.

Probably true, but at the same time, if Dex is getting back to basics, that means lots of kills. And lots of guest actors needed to get killed. :yess:

https://insidetv.ew.com/2011/06/22/dexter-season-6-scott-buck/#more-48498

The new guy in charge has been with the show since S2, but other than that, everybody else has left. So, hopefully this guy's been biding his time in the writer's room and has a lot of good ideas. He's saying he wants to get back to the Season 1 feel. It sounds a lot like a band that's put out 3 crappy CDs since their critically acclaimed debut saying "This is our most mature, raw and best record yet"

I got a chuckle when the guy talked about how Dexter and Rita were married for years. Hopefully, he just meant that they were together for years. The guy in charge should know they were married for a few months, tops.

Oh well, I hope this season is good. I have a sinking feeling they're wrapping this show up this season. Hopefully, the series finale is Deb finding out Dex's secret and walking into LaGuerta's office, "I need to talk to you", closes door, smash to black, roll credits.

And Monday morning, the Internet is PISSED!!! :lol

Oh well, I hope this season is good. I have a sinking feeling they're wrapping this show up this season. Hopefully, the series finale is Deb finding out Dex's secret and walking into LaGuerta's office, "I need to talk to you", closes door, smash to black, roll credits.

Ewww, that's a terrible ending! :lol

I was re-watching S1 the other day. Remember when LaGuerta had a crush on Dex?? And how that went nowhere, and it's never been referenced again.:lol

Funny timing, as I'm re-watching S1 now, and just got through one of those scenes. I think the audience can definitely put themselves in Dexters shoes there, being uncomfortable with those unwanted advances.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcQT5kEb2ws"]Thank God (Dexter Season 6 Promo)[/ame]

Thank God for Dexter :rock

I love love love it!!!
I always resubscribe to showtime when it's Dexter time!! Lol

I'd also LOVE to see a Hot Toys Dex!! With the Slice of Life, too!!

SEASON 6 TRAILER IS UP!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsvGslI_KcM&feature=feedu"]‪Dexter Season 6 Trailer‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Back