Dexter Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How kickass is this coaster gift set?

10_7647.jpg

It's like Dex's box of blood slides! :rock :rock :rock

$30 at the Showtime store. They have lots of other DEXTER stuff, but this is by far the coolest, imho.

This was just added to my Santa list. ;)

OH man, I think I might to get this one. :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Well, Miguel has to bite the big one too. The "ADIOS AMIGO" that has to be when Dexter finally kills him, MAN can't wait for the next two episodes.

Anyone else surprised that Miguel hasn't figured out that Dexter's the bay harbor butcher??

Wow, that was a really good episode.

Miguel doesn't know enough about Dexter to connect him with the Bay Harbor Butcher, all he knows is that he has killed people that he believes deserve to be killed, there's nothing about his process that was known to be the BHB and Miguel doesn't know of how he gets rid of the bodies other than burying them in a grave.

Wow, that was a really good episode.

Miguel doesn't know enough about Dexter to connect him with the Bay Harbor Butcher, all he knows is that he has killed people that he believes deserve to be killed, there's nothing about his process that was known to be the BHB and Miguel doesn't know of how he gets rid of the bodies other than burying them in a grave.

About the grave part, Miguel might have been feigning believing that's where Dexter takes out the bodies; but who knows. I hope that Miguel finds out that Dexter is the BHB and then figures out how ^^^^ed he is and who he's messing with.

Great episode. Slow burner that had an awesome cliffhanger. I'm not going to watch any previews of episode 11. I can't wait to see how Dexter is going to get out of this one. Maybe Deb might come to the rescue? Looking forward to seeing Dexter's Bachelor party too :)

Last night's episode was pretty crazy. Who would've thought Dexter could get caught off guard like that?

How's it gonna end though?

It looks as if Laguerta is on to miguel about the death of her friend

I hope to see miguel strapped to the table for some justice & dexter tells him he killed his brother

In all honesty though the scenes between dex & miguel have been electric. All credit to smits & hall, two great actors

PS. after season 2 where the cops found his dead bodies, he still dumps them in the ocean but in an area than has an undersea current carrying the remains away out to sea. he lied to miguel about dumping in graves

Last edited:
Obviously Miguel believed him about using the graves, since that's what he tried to do.

And I have to agree - Smits has been fantastic - if he isn't nominated for an Emmy next year, it will be a crime.

And I was right about Miguel and King - it will be very interesting to see the interaction between Dexter and King next episode.

I all honesty though the scenes between dex & miguel have been electric. All credit to smits & hall, to great actors

I totally agree. Every scene with the two of them was amazing. And I loved how Dex set Miguel up at the dry cleaners.

I'm wondering if Dex actually kills Miguel. I wouldn't be surprised if LaGuerta is the one to take him out. Or maybe Dex somehow convinces King to do it.

I totally agree. Every scene with the two of them was amazing. And I loved how Dex set Miguel up at the dry cleaners.

I'm wondering if Dex actually kills Miguel. I wouldn't be surprised if LaGuerta is the one to take him out. Or maybe Dex somehow convinces King to do it.

IMO Laguerta arrests miguel & he accuses dex of the death of freebo but with no body or evidence no one believes him except Laguerta who is suspicious after doakes accused him of being the butcher in season 2

2 episodes left & here are my predictions...

I'm thinking Dexter will probably kill King. Laguerta or possibly even Ramon will end up killing Miguel. Deb will end up as "best man". Maybe Dexter & Ramon will end up being friends in the end & possibly Ramon will return next season (either that, or Ramon will end up as a Doakes type of character & end up suspecting Dexter). It's hard to believe they would not have any type of storyline involvement for Ramon planned.

I'll bet Dexter being "kidnapped" has to do with the bachelor party & Miguel is probably involved due to being the best man. Sounds like a mind game to me, imagine Dexter coming out of the trunk & attacking Miguel only to realize there's a party with a bunch of people there.

this is an awesome show.

2 episodes left & here are my predictions...

I'll bet Dexter being "kidnapped" has to do with the bachelor party & Miguel is probably involved due to being the best man. Sounds like a mind game to me, imagine Dexter coming out of the trunk & attacking Miguel only to realize there's a party with a bunch of people there.

i like that theory die.....:horror

My customer Dexter figure is almost done. He just needs his head. :lol No worries, it will be here soon from the Ice Truck Killer known as DarkArtist... who is currently painted it.

Here's my thread with the pics so far: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45608

That is looking AWESOME, Irish! I'm really digging the gear you have with him, that really brings it to life! I've made 2 so far myself & I'm thinking of making another. The first was a sculpt I altered to look like Dexter & then I made another with Ada's sculpt. I was hoping to get one of the revised sculpts from Ada, it looks alot better.

Old version:
dexter1.jpg

New version:
dmorgan1.jpg

dmorgan2.jpg

I have a cellphone, syringe, custom stand, badge & knives for him so far. Gotta get some of those 1:6 duct tape rolls for sure!

I bet Dexter doesn't kill Miguel--there would be too many issues if he did it (as he said in this episode) so it's got to end where Miguel gets finished off completely without there being any suspicion of Dexter.

It would be interesting if the kidnapping is part of the bachelor party instead of King. But it would still be cool to see Dexter not in control and having to think on his feet. He's all about planning and we've never really seen him have to improvise.

That is looking AWESOME, Irish! I'm really digging the gear you have with him, that really brings it to life! I've made 2 so far myself & I'm thinking of making another. The first was a sculpt I altered to look like Dexter & then I made another with Ada's sculpt. I was hoping to get one of the revised sculpts from Ada, it looks alot better.

Old version:
dexter1.jpg

New version:
dmorgan1.jpg

dmorgan2.jpg

I have a cellphone, syringe, custom stand, badge & knives for him so far. Gotta get some of those 1:6 duct tape rolls for sure!
Wow, that looks amazing :eek: Great job man :cool:

Back