Dewback, Tauntaun, Rancor, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno about the bigger creatures. I have the Hasbro dewback (which I think is actually undersized) and it's still freaking huge. It's very difficult to find places to display things of that size, not to mention the fact that they'd probably be $300+.

Because as of now there's nothing to go with them? A better way to look at this is SS did Jabba and his throne, why not Hasbro?

I thought the point was to make a figure to go with them...Hoth Han/Luke, Sandtrooper, Endor Luke/Leia/Biker Scout, etc.

I used to want a rancor. I guess I'd still be up for it, but I can live without it. I'd be much more interested in things like the Emperor's throne, Vader's meditation chamber or operating table. But to expect even those last two (as great as they'd be) is a real stretch.

I can't think of any creature that I'd take over more figures.

I think the only thing holding SSC back on some of these items is the lack of factory capabilities for making giant plastic items.

I'd love to see SSC sculptors send a master for a Tauntaun to Hasbro to mold and cast, then see Hasbro send it back to SSC for paint, packaging, and customer service.

Back