devilof76's Garden of Earthly Delights

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aren't most Ho's Expensive unless there Sluts hmmmm

Or yucky. Yucky ho's are cheap. :lecture

Colossus said:
More Great Pic's Dig the Evangelica Figs my Friend Michael, Another Excellent Post

Thanks again. The Eva's are my favorite non-1:6 figures. Die-cast, shiny, super-articulated, Hong Kong exclusive acrylic bases, and the heart of the greatest work of art of the 20th century. :cool:

Or yucky. Yucky ho's are cheap. :lecture

Thanks again. The Eva's are my favorite non-1:6 figures. Die-cast, shiny, super-articulated, Hong Kong exclusive acrylic bases, and the heart of the greatest work of art of the 20th century. :cool:

Touche on the Yucky ones but you would have to be Very Very Desperate, that said, at least you can find a Pretty Slut from time to time :lol:lol:lol:lol

Glad you like. I wish I had room for my 1:6 stuff. I might make an extra effort once Asmus does Merry, Pippin and Gimli. Also, I need the Sam/Frodo Mount Doom statue for the other side of that shelf. The Hobbit will have to keep that spot warm until then.

Glad you like. I wish I had room for my 1:6 stuff. I might make an extra effort once Asmus does Merry, Pippin and Gimli. Also, I need the Sam/Frodo Mount Doom statue for the other side of that shelf. The Hobbit will have to keep that spot warm until then.

That will look sweet hopefully when Asmus does all of those. :rock that's a nice statue. Shouldn't have sold that one. :(

Thank you sir. These are for you...

IMG_00000524_zps53931a3f.jpg

IMG_00000529_zpsccdfaf6a.jpg

IMG_00000527_zpsdc68aecc.jpg
Ha, thanks, Devil. Surprising how much joy that owl brings to my heart. Just a great and fun design.

He is indeed. I couldn't pass when he was released. I love it. :)

That will look sweet hopefully when Asmus does all of those. :rock that's a nice statue. Shouldn't have sold that one. :(

I shouldn't have passed when it was released. :(

Nicely displayed collection!

Thanks E. :rock

I am ashamed to say I took down my Joes and Cobras when I rearranged the room. I have one empty wall left and I'm thinking of putting up ledges just for them. Either that, or more Star Wars figures.

I dig your space. It's warm, eclectic and looks like it smells of old leather, varnished wood and books.

So much interesting stuff!!

I LOVE this Bubo! I didn't even know anyone made something like this!

IMG_00000453_zpsf34b577d.jpg

Jealous of the Lone Wolf and Cub collection. :(

IMG_00000493_zps9edfd8c9.jpg

How long have you been putting the book collection together? There has to be some rare prints there, no?

Oh, and you have lots of boobs in your collection. I like boobs.

Stupid continent. :mad:

Yes, it would be good times.

My old books have been 20 years in the making. I do have some fairly precious editions, but nothing crazy. My softcover stuff is about 15 years worth. My comic hardcovers are just from the last 5 or so.

Also, boobs. They rule.

:lol

I'm not a PT hater by any means, but most of my fandom from that era is reserved for the novels and comics. Back when Sideshow started making Star Wars figures, I would have bought a lot more jedi if they'd made them. Still waiting for Dooku.

Back