devilof76's Garden of Earthly Delights

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you sir. These are for you...

IMG_00000524_zps53931a3f.jpg

This is ****ing awesome! :rock I've never seen one.

I dig your space. It's warm, eclectic and looks like it smells of old leather, varnished wood and books.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I really dig your taste in furniture, books and display. Very much something I picture myself having whenever I get rid of one of these kids. :lol

7.25" bottom of the base to the top of the head. 4.5" head to tail, and the same, head to talon. Edition size of 500 (mine's 166).

This is ****ing awesome! :rock I've never seen one.

So many great memories attached to that movie, and so few collectibles. I'm glad that he was the character chosen to be produced. One of those rare flashes of collectible manufacturer brilliance. When there's so much risk involved in selecting what gets made, and so many chances to opt for the easiest paycheck, I count that statue as a blessing.

The Fiend said:
I really dig your taste in furniture, books and display. Very much something I picture myself having whenever I get rid of one of these kids. :lol

I have a talent for scavenging. I didn't buy a single piece of furniture in that room.

Thanks for the compliments. I hope you can get there without having to sell any of the little ones. :lol

Back