Detolf and other shelving systems

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering does anyone know if they still sell Docents.

Also can you fit all of the GG statues into the Detolf like Maul with their sabes ignited.

Not sure, but you can give it a try! :cool:

With all the pre-orders from Toyfair going on, I think I am going to end up getting more Skogens since there have been no future 12" announcements to make me invest in another Detolf.

Boba Fett said:
Not sure, but you can give it a try! :cool:

With all the pre-orders from Toyfair going on, I think I am going to end up getting more Skogens since there have been no future 12" announcements to make me invest in another Detolf.
boba, last time I was at Ikea they were on clearance for some reason. Maybe they are getting rid of them so I would hurry and get while you still can.

Oh by the way were you trying to fit the Hulk on the bottom of one because that was my plan too. It definitely did not fit. :lol

DELTOFS and SKOGEN are great Ikea Products.
I use them to display my PF.

2qajr06.gif

Darth Fredius said:
DELTOFS and SKOGEN are great Ikea Products.
I use them to display my PF.

2qajr06.gif

collectioncm1.jpg

Now there's two pics posted to give you ideas on how to display your collection. Yeah, unfortunate I couldn't fit Hulk. He's way too big.

Thanks for the head's up on the Skogens. Seems I'll be making a trip before they clear out with my tax refund when it comes in.

jason2885 said:
I was wondering does anyone know if they still sell Docents.

Also can you fit all of the GG statues into the Detolf like Maul with their sabes ignited.

no. ikea took them out of their collection. don't know why, but I mailed their customerservice and they said they no longer sell it. :emperor

ecthelion said:
no. ikea took them out of their collection. don't know why, but I mailed their customerservice and they said they no longer sell it. :emperor

It seams that Ikea will do the same with SKOGEN...
i can't found it anymore on Ikea's online store... :confused:

ecthelion said:

After seeing this thread, I went to Ikea to see what was up, since I have 3 Docents and wanted to get more in the future.

The employee checked the computer and said that they will cease manufacturing of the Docent line on 4-1-07, and that stores will probably get one last shipment.

Looks like I'm going to have to find a new kind of shelf besides the Detolf.

The Skogen looks pretty good, I just wish it was taller.

I am going to IKEA tomorrow in Atlanta. I think Im going to try and pick up 2-3 Docents as well as about 7-8 Detolfs. This way I want have to get anymore until hopefully IKEA opens in Charlotte in two years. Maybe I should get 10 Detolfs then.

Well I ended up going down to Atlanta today and I was able to pick up 9 Detolfs, 1 Skogen for $29 (are they clearanceing these), and plus a small table to display my case with the Sideshow Jabba in it.

I got one of the 10 cases that I bought at IKEA yesterday put together tonight. Only took me about 45 minutes. I plan to make a couple walls of them. the only thing is that my original plan was to put all the 12" figure boxes in them. I have to figure out some type of spacer for the 12" Maul in order to get about 1/4 of an inch more space on one of the glass shelves.

1000648mz8.jpg

Has anyone noticed how these Detolf sometimes dont match up like they touch at the bottom and not at the top or vise versa. Did I put them together wrong or something.

Sarlacc said:
P1010300.JPG

Detolf rules!:lol
I love your Weta collection, wish I would have found Sideshow 3 years earlier. It looks like you have almost everything there. Do you have those things insured. I just couldnt make myself put those in Detolf, they would be in like acrylic cases and then I would have really sturdy shelfs built for them. That is one amazing collection. I mean that second Detolf has probably 6 grand of stuff in it.

Sarlacc, Your really got an awesome collection and a great display!! I really need to get me some of those Detolf!

Nice collection, Sarlacc!

Well I ended up going down to Atlanta today and I was able to pick up 9 Detolfs, 1 Skogen for $29 (are they clearanceing these), and plus a small table to display my case with the Sideshow Jabba in it.

ARGH! Skogen's for only $29??! Did you know if there were more available when you bought them?

Back